“Only and best curry house in Luxor”

A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar
Ranked #10 of 156 Restaurants in Luxor
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Description: A Taste Of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Lounge Bar is Luxor's premiere Asian & Arabian Restaurant we serve quality Indian & Middle Eastern Cuisine with a good International Menu plus our great steaks & Burgers. Our COCKTAIL & COFFEE LOUNGE is NOW OPEN. The restaurant & Bar is fully licensed featuring ICE COLD bottled beers, Draught Heineken, a good wine list, spirit and cocktail selection plus fresh ground Lavazza coffee with additional flavor shots, all available in the main restaurant or in our lounge area whether dining or not. Restaurant is NON SMOKING(6pm TO 10pm) From 10pm we have "AFTER HOURS" Supper Club & Bar with it's own bar menu and Full Bar Service. Look out for my new restaurant HARD WOK CAFE Chinese & Thai Food
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I just love this restaurant and have always had a great meal there, this time I tried the deep fried prawns in batter for my starter, the prawns were big and accompaned with 3 types of dips which went down a treat, I also had chicken Korma and rice which did not disappoint. Can highly recommend this restaurant as its the only curry house in luxor.

1  Thank Wills01
ras2, Owner at A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Thanks for your review I am pleased that you have enjoyed your previous visits to continue visiting us.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

During our recent stay, our group of 4 ate here 4 times. I would like to point out that this is not because we do not venture out of this small area of restaurants as we like to eat both eat and west, the reason for our repeat business is that the staff are brilliant, the drinks are ice cold, the restaurant is clean and the food is amazing.

We had a combination of steak (cooked spot on every single time so I had it 3 times!). Tikka Dhal, Madras, Korma, cooked with extra spice, onion bhagis, Bombay potatoes... Our vegetarian gluten intolerant friend could eat here quite handsomely. The mushroom rice in particular is my personal favourite and the chips are to die for.

Unfortunately no naan or poppadoms as the main oven was not turned on due to lack of customers perfectly understandable in these really hard times, although we switched to chippatis instead which were yummy.

It was sad to see a lack of customers although we were followed in by another group on our last evening so we were not entirely alone. If I could make a suggestion, a nice chilled yogurt with some fresh cucumber and mint would go down a treat.

Hopefully now the FCO have changed their advice their may be a trickle of visitors back into Luxor, that is until the direct flights return.

We will be back early February with a group of around 10 and a Taste of India will be one of our first stops. - Highly recommended!

Hi
Thanks for your review I am pleased you enjoyed your visits and meals. We now have Popadoms, however because of it being very quiet in town and the costs we do not always use the Tandoor oven. I will pm you my number for your visit in Feb and we will be happy to turn on the Tandoor for you if you let me know in advance it takes about 80 min to get hot.

See you soon

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Visited this restaurant twice while in Luxor could not fault it the food and staff were excellent the steak was cooked to perfection cannot wait to return all my family and friends had a great time thank you

Thank you for your review I am pleased you enjoyed your meals with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Went twice during my stay in Luxor, I know foreign Office tells you not to go but I went. Had two great meals normally I would not have a starter but I tried the deep fried prawns in batter and they were lovely, chicken Korma and mushroom rice was also delicious. Staff attentive

1  Thank Wills01

Hi
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for your visits I am pleased you enjoyed your meals.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Lovely air conditioned Indian restaurant, food freshly cooked and friendly staff, ate here numerous times during my 2 week stay, will certainly be back next visit!!!!

1  Thank Stef075

Thanks for your review I am pleased that you enjoyed your visits and look forward to seeing you again.
Russell

Travellers who viewed A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar also viewed

Luxor, Nile River Valley

Been to A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar? Share your experiences!