“Taste of India, Yummy”

A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar
Ranked #9 of 154 Restaurants in Luxor
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Description: A Taste Of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Lounge Bar is Luxor's premiere Asian & Arabian Restaurant we serve quality Indian & Middle Eastern Cuisine with a good International Menu plus our great steaks & Burgers. Our COCKTAIL & COFFEE LOUNGE is NOW OPEN. The restaurant & Bar is fully licensed featuring ICE COLD bottled beers, Draught Heineken, a good wine list, spirit and cocktail selection plus fresh ground Lavazza coffee with additional flavor shots, all available in the main restaurant or in our lounge area whether dining or not. Restaurant is NON SMOKING(6pm TO 10pm) From 10pm we have "AFTER HOURS" Supper Club & Bar with it's own bar menu and Full Bar Service. Look out for my new restaurant HARD WOK CAFE Chinese & Thai Food
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I revisited Taste of India again this trip, I was not disappointed. The food was still to a high standard, service from the staff was good and pleasant. My mushroom bajee was a bit warmer than expected but I had a friend with me who could help out, so no waste. Such a nice atmosphere and very clean, especially the loos. Ten out of ten from me again.

1  Thank SueBedfordshire
ras2, Owner at A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Hi Sue
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry I missed you in the restaurant during you visit hope to see you next time.

regards
Russell

There are newer reviews for A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Gorgeous decor, good service and amazing food is my favourite restaurant in Luxor every time I go standard is very high.

1  Thank Larissa M

Thank you for taking the time to review my restaurant I am pleased you enjoyed your meals.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very clean restaurant with a perfect service i got exactly what i`ve ordered a very delicious Lamb Korma with mushrooms realy enjoyed it and a very clean polite and professional chef and waiters as well specially pishu i would recommend to all my friends and cant wait for the next time .

4  Thank Eslam L

Hi
Thank you for your review I am pleased you enjoyed your meal and look forward to you visiting us again.
I will point out your kind words to the staff.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Very pleasant evening, food was exactly what I ordered, visited in June 12 not 13, so I am writing this review rather late, but never the less it was a lovely evening english owned im led to believe, and as good as any top notch chinese restaurant in the uk ,

ras2, Owner at A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the restaurant I am pleased you enjoyed your meal.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Lamb Korma with mushrooms & extra coriander....made EXACTLY as I asked to PERFECTION!! Warmed plates....chilled glasses....good sized portions...combined with friendly professional & very polite staff as ALWAYS...

1  Thank Noor_Luxor

I am pleased you have enjoyed your meals and visits with us and look forward to seeing you again.
Russell

Travellers who viewed A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar also viewed

Luxor, Nile River Valley

Luxor, Nile River Valley

Been to A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar? Share your experiences!