“The whole holiday seemed effortless because all the planning and organising had beencarefully taken care of, with only o”
Review of Eye of Horus Tours

Eye of Horus Tours
Ranked #16 of 87 Tours in Luxor
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Eye of Horus Tours aranged for us to visit Abu Simbel. We were picked up from our hotel in Luxor and had a four hour drive to Aswan. Our Tour Guide met us and we were taken by motor boat to visit the Nubian Village. We stayed overnight in a hotel with an early start the next morning. Our guide Mohamed and driver were waiting to take us to join the convoy at 3.30am to Abu Simbel which would take three hours. We were then driven back to Luxor

The whole visit seemed effortless because all the planning and organising had been carefully taken care of, with only our own best interest and comfort in mind. All we had to do was enjoy our holiday and learn about not only the ancient Egyptians but also the way of life of the Egyptians today.

Visited March 2012
Eyeofhorustours, Owner at Eye of Horus Tours, responded to this review, 28 April 2012
Sarah, we are happy to take care of the details so you can enjoy the history and beauty of our country. Thank you for your review, if you return we are always happy to help

Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent personalized service”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I found Mohamad, owner of Eye of Horus Tours, to be reliable, honest, knowlegeable and friendly - and more than willing to customize the itinerary to comply with my wishes. The trip went smoothly, and was very enjoyable, in large part thanks to the arrangements made by Mohamad. I would highly recommend his services, and would use his company again for any upcoming travel to Egypt.

Visited March 2012
Thank you for your review, it makes us happy when we can see the clients are happy. If you return again, we are here waiting for you.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“4 thumbs up for "Eye of Horus Tours"”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My fiancé and i would like to thank Mohammed and his team from Eye of Horus for such an amazing experience we had in Cairo and Luxor!

Mohammed had organised everything with such attention to detail from the moment we landed in Cairo, where our guide “Shrief” met us at the airport to booking return sleeping train tickets to Luxor and our tours in Cairo and Luxor.

Our guides in Cairo were awesome. Shrief and Marco are both fluent in English and possess a vast wealth of knowledge of Egypt, and Marco (Egyptologist) with Egyptian History. I would definitely recommend both guides to have with you as they are very polite and funny, but mainly they make the trip a great learning experience rather than feeling like someone is reading out information from a text book!
Wherever we went, both guides protected us from the locals trying to hassle and rip us off, and for that we are very grateful as that really made the experience more enjoyable.

Luxor is fascinating! Beautiful tombs and temples. We had a great day in Luxor with our guide, but compared to Cairo, it felt like we were traveling with our friends.
Thank you Mohamed for organising the falucca sailing on the nile during sunset, that really topped off our Luxor tour!!!

Overall, despite what the media is portraying about egypt, egypt especially cairo is very safe to visit! In the hands of “Eye of Horus” and “Shrief” we felt very safe and secure and the experience we had surpassed all of our expectations!!!

Visited in February 2012
Regards,
Jamilla & Adam

Visited February 2012
Eyeofhorustours, Owner at Eye of Horus Tours, responded to this review, 3 March 2012
Hi Jamilla, very nice to meet you in Luxor. We thank you for trusting your holiday to us, and are so happy that you found Egypt safe and trouble free. Welcome to join us again in Egypt anytime.
Princeton, New Jersey
“Best tour packages, customer service and knowledgeable tour guides!!!”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Mohamed and his entire team. My experience in Egypt was unforgettable. The level of attention and care for details has been highly appreciated. From the moment I arrived at the airport, the guide assigned to me was waiting on time and happy to see me.

The hotel where I stayed was 4 stars, with all the amenities one would expect. The next day I was surprised that the tour bus was entirely at my disposal! No additional tourists were included as part of the tour, which is what usually happens in such tours. Everything was customized. The guides that are working with Mohamed possess a very vast knowledge about Egyptian history, not to mentioned that they are very polite and accommodating.

Upon arrival to Luxor, I was welcome while getting off the train by Mohammed himself, who was my tour guide for the rest of my days in Luxor. The good thing about Mohamed´s tour services is that this guy makes you feel as if he is a long time friend, someone you know previously from your flight. Very friendly and welcoming.

I urge anyone who wants a tour in Egypt opt for Eyes of Horus Tours. This is by far the best tour agency that you can find out there!

Regards

Visited July 2011
Thanks so much for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your tours, and if you were not a friend before you arrived you do have a friend in Luxor now. And thank you for the referrals you have sent, I hope your friends enjoyed Egypt as you did.
Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"great hassle free trip"”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My complements to Mohammed and his team. All our guides were very professional, and provided us with a wealth of information on the places we visited. Arrangements worked like clock work. In a nutshell we had a great time without any hassle.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank shamima b
Thank you so much for your kind review. This is our aim that our guests enjoy their holiday without any hassles, and learn something about our country and history too. Thanks again, and welcome to Egypt anytime.