“had great tours”
Review of Eye of Horus Tours

Eye of Horus Tours
Ranked #16 of 92 Tours in Luxor
Reviewed 15 March 2013

i had great tours with a great guide.
been west bank and east bank of Luxor,
and they also arranged my trip to Eduf, Kom-ombo, Aswan and Abu-simbel with Good Price.
not only tours, tickets and hotels, if i ask them they bring me the best one.

guides were so friendly, kind, funny and they have experiences.
they know everything ;)
i do recommend Eye of Horus Tours for all tripper who planning to visit egypt!

Reviewed 15 January 2013

Just came back from Cairo and Luxor. I was very impressed with the service of these guys, they made my trip very special. The guides from Cairo (Shrief and Marco) are very friendly and easygoing. They know the whole history of Egypt, and also the best places to eat. It is a first class service for a reasonable price. We had the best moments of our lives at the Giza Pyramids and at the hot air baloon ride in Luxor. I strongly recommend that. Thanks Eye of Horus for everything!

1  Thank Vini Campos
Reviewed 25 December 2012

After having a bad experience with a tour company in Cairo, we were a little skeptical. I had been corresponding with Mohamed for a bit and he had map out a private tour for us. We had high hopes and were not disappointed. The tour was excellent. The guides were extremely friendly and so was the driver. We felt we had seen the best of Egypt with the best tour company. Our visit to Abu Simbel, Dendera and Abydos were a highlight. I would recomended Eye of Horus to anyone visiting Egypt's historic sites.

Eyeofhorustours, Owner at Eye of Horus Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

MR Ruben Medina , thank you so much for coming to Egypt in such time, very happy with your kind words,welcome to Egypt any time to show you more of uncovered sites you missed in Cairo.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

We visited Luxor in May with friends and again used the services of Mohammed's tour company.
They are, in our opinion, the best and very difficult to fault. This time we had the services of Shaimaa as a guide and we found her to be the most lovely person. She was obviously very knowledgeable on Egyptology but also managed to make the tours fascinating by giving us an insight into life in Egypt at that time. We felt that by meeting Shaimaa we have found a good friend and look forward to meeting her again in the not too distant future. Furthermore Mohammed made us truly welcome to his country and could not do enough to help us. To summarise, if you are going to Luxor please use their services and you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank nigeandruth
Eyeofhorustours, Manager at Eye of Horus Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

Thank you so much for choosing Egypt as a place for a holiday , so glad that you enjoyed my service and our guide Shaimaa through out Egypt , looking forward to see back with more friends and relatives . Mohamed Abdel Hamid

Reviewed 10 May 2012

I was a little apprehensive before we landed in Cairo in Nov 2011 but everything about the tour was fantastic. Mohamed's people were fantastic (Huge thankyous to Sherif, Marco, Amru, Monsour, and Mohamed and forgive me if I have forgotten anyone). Knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. We took our 4 year old daughter and everyone was very accommodating. We went from Cairo all the way to Abu Simbel and back and had absolutely no problems with anything to do with the tour. Egypt itself is another matter and there are lifes extremes everywhere you look.
Would definitely recommend Eye of Horus Tours to anyone going to Egypt.

1  Thank Dahob

Thank you so much for choosing Eye of Horus tours as for your Egypt holiday , I was doing my best to cover the history of Egypt which 7000 years old in few days never in an academic way . looking forward to see you back to show you more of authentic Egypt.