“3 Days in Luxor: Perfect!”
Review of Eye of Horus Tours

Eye of Horus Tours
Ranked #13 of 84 Tours in Luxor
Manassas, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“3 Days in Luxor: Perfect!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Mohammed and his brother run a great tour business in Luxor and a great restaurant too. They can tailor your trip to fit your needs, and they will both pick you up and drop you off from the train station/airport. Reasonably priced, they are very experienced and professional and can arrange anything you want to do.

I highly recommend their restaurant, Quick, too, since it is decently priced and offers good food. I live in Cairo, and their shwarma was one of the best I've had in Egypt.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank TreborF7

London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Well done Mohammed and Abdel!”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

We went to Egypt a fair few years ago, long before Mohammed and Abdel set up Eye of Horus Tours. We toured Luxor with them and they gave us good advice on everything: the best places to change money, how (as a group of women travellers) to get attended to at eg ticket stations etc and they even put us in contact with a guide in Giza who took us around Cairo and Giza. All this was at an extremely reasonable price. They made our trip a pleasure. It's wonderful to see that they have set up their own tour company, and I wish them every success.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank JanneDee
United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing tour guide!”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Hands down the best. My family and I enjoyed our trip with Mohammad and could not think of ANY problems whatsoever! Book him and is company and do not worry!

Visited April 2013
japan
“had great tours”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

i had great tours with a great guide.
been west bank and east bank of Luxor,
and they also arranged my trip to Eduf, Kom-ombo, Aswan and Abu-simbel with Good Price.
not only tours, tickets and hotels, if i ask them they bring me the best one.

guides were so friendly, kind, funny and they have experiences.
they know everything ;)
i do recommend Eye of Horus Tours for all tripper who planning to visit egypt!

Visited February 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Don't ever visit Egypt without these guys!”
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Just came back from Cairo and Luxor. I was very impressed with the service of these guys, they made my trip very special. The guides from Cairo (Shrief and Marco) are very friendly and easygoing. They know the whole history of Egypt, and also the best places to eat. It is a first class service for a reasonable price. We had the best moments of our lives at the Giza Pyramids and at the hot air baloon ride in Luxor. I strongly recommend that. Thanks Eye of Horus for everything!

1 Thank Vini Campos