“Luxor Day Tour; great experience”
Review of Eye of Horus Tours

Eye of Horus Tours
Ranked #14 of 84 Tours in Luxor
Surat Thani, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Luxor Day Tour; great experience”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This day trip was great; we were met in the morning at our hotel and discovered that my friend and I were the only ones for the trip. Once we crossed over the bridge to the West Bank, we were given a very good explanation on the history of Luxor. We first went to the Valley of the Kings, and our guide told us the 3 best tombs we should visit. Because of the ban on tour guides in the tombs, we were given very good previews and explanations outside before going in each one and exploring on our own. After this we saw the Temple of Hatshepsut, and got to explore on our own again after getting an explanation on the site. After this we saw the Colossi of Memnon.

Special Note; we did this tour on the same day as the Army cracked down on the protests in Cairo, because of this, our driver was very safe and they got us back to the hotel while avoiding similar smaller protests in Luxor. I hope to visit Egypt again someday, and I will use Eye of Horus again!

Visited August 2013

Manassas, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“3 Days in Luxor: Perfect!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Mohammed and his brother run a great tour business in Luxor and a great restaurant too. They can tailor your trip to fit your needs, and they will both pick you up and drop you off from the train station/airport. Reasonably priced, they are very experienced and professional and can arrange anything you want to do.

I highly recommend their restaurant, Quick, too, since it is decently priced and offers good food. I live in Cairo, and their shwarma was one of the best I've had in Egypt.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank TreborF7
London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Well done Mohammed and Abdel!”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

We went to Egypt a fair few years ago, long before Mohammed and Abdel set up Eye of Horus Tours. We toured Luxor with them and they gave us good advice on everything: the best places to change money, how (as a group of women travellers) to get attended to at eg ticket stations etc and they even put us in contact with a guide in Giza who took us around Cairo and Giza. All this was at an extremely reasonable price. They made our trip a pleasure. It's wonderful to see that they have set up their own tour company, and I wish them every success.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank JanneDee
United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing tour guide!”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Hands down the best. My family and I enjoyed our trip with Mohammad and could not think of ANY problems whatsoever! Book him and is company and do not worry!

Visited April 2013
japan
“had great tours”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

i had great tours with a great guide.
been west bank and east bank of Luxor,
and they also arranged my trip to Eduf, Kom-ombo, Aswan and Abu-simbel with Good Price.
not only tours, tickets and hotels, if i ask them they bring me the best one.

guides were so friendly, kind, funny and they have experiences.
they know everything ;)
i do recommend Eye of Horus Tours for all tripper who planning to visit egypt!

Visited February 2013