“Magical”

Sawa4 Tours - Private Day Tours
Ranked #18 of 87 Tours in Luxor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer a wide verity of programs which designed to satisfy all your desires and wishes, starting with classical tours passing by leisure and very special diving, ending with safari, golf and special events programs.Our Programs are designed and operated to meet all your needs and to be suitable for all categories and budgets.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Geneva, Switzerland
“Magical”
Reviewed 31 October 2010

I would really like to recommend Sawa4 day tours and to thank the owner Mr. Ayman Y.Boghdady for his kindness, efficiency and generosity. We have just come back from a fantastic cultural trip to Egypt organized by them. I felt safe, inspired, had a great time and really enjoyed every minute.

I would especially recommend (it's so hard amongst all the attractions to choose just one) the Hot Air Baloon in Luxor.

Thank you again.

Layla

• Korean first
dubai
“MAMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH EHAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 11 October 2010

Our new best friend 'Ehab' organized all the tours for us from Nile cruise(Aswan->Luxor).

He provided us with amazingly knowlegable guides for every tour which made me and

my friends experts of Egypt.

And also Ehab and everyone worked for him were very puctual-they were never late

(actually we were late all the time...lol). Ehab did everything beyond our expectation. He

even invited us to his house for home made egyption food and to experience egyption

hospitality with his family. I would definitly recommend SAWA4 day tours to all my

friends and I'll come back to egypt with my family to see Ehab again!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS READING THIS CAN TRUST ME- EHAB ROCKS!:)

we love you Ehab and your family-safa, noor, fala and egyption pharao yusef.

Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Sawa4 Day Tours :)”
Reviewed 8 September 2010

Our stay in Luxor would not have been the same without Sawa4 Day Tours. Ehab our main contact was fantastic, his guides were very knowledgable and very friendly. We only spent 4 or so days in Luxor and Aswan but wish we had more. Ehab organised everything for us, pick ups, tickets, guides etc. Being our first time in Egypt, my wife and i had a great experience thanks to Sawa4 Day Tours. We would definately recommend you using them.

1 Thank chrism1973
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ehab was our tour operator in Luxor ( we...”
Reviewed 27 August 2010

Ehab was our tour operator in Luxor ( we traveled all along the Nile) and he was very kind and helpful, he basically provided the "extras" from the tour, things that were not included such as a hotel evening stay before our train departure and our first day Luxor random ride into the city with a stop in a market as introduction to Luxor's culture, his calls to our private hotel arrangement in Cairo and his great sense of humor. Highly recommend him!

Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very personal service”
Reviewed 18 August 2010

I'd arranged with Ayman over the internet to organise our first day in Egypt to visit the Valley of the Kings and Queens. Ayman picked us up from our hotel, and took us along with our own personal Egyptologist to the sites for the day. He continued throughout the day to make sure we had water, and also to ensure we were happy with the service from our Egyptologist.

Knowing that there are plenty of tour group operators in Luxor (especially with August being low season for tourists). We'd only booked a tour for our first day in Egypt. As we were happy with the service given we decided to book further excursions through Ayman.

One very kind thing I must say that he did after our very hot day in the Valley of the Kings and Queens, was drive us to his very own home for refreshments. Here we met his wife and children and were able to plan our excursions in a relaxing atmosphere.

Ayman made life easy by arranging tours for us in Aswan, Abu Simbel and also for our return trip back to Cairo. He organised Egytologists and also checked in with us to ensure they were doing a good job.

Ayman is trustworthy and a man of integrity. Apart from this, I also enjoyed chatting to him and his sharing of life in Egypt.

I would definately recommend you book with him, especially if you like personal service!

1 Thank louiseinhongkong