“Fantastic shrimps&lentil soup, and very friendly staff”
Review of Pharaoh Restaurant - CLOSED

Pharaoh Restaurant
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: European, Egyptian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Although there is no smoking at the dining tables there is a comfortable sitting area where smoking is allowed. This is a new restaurant though the owner did have one before in the Savoy Market which was closed down.
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Fantastic shrimps&lentil soup, and very friendly staff”
Reviewed 7 June 2011

I come to Egypt many times; but in this restaurant I eat dishes which never tasted so good as I ate here; Local bread; Shrimps and Lentil Soup.... these where just fantastic.
It is a non-smoking restaurant, but they have a nice place inside where you can have a smoke before the dinner is being served.

About the staff; You just get surprised by the hospitality. Especially here in Luxor, even if you are not hungry, or not want to eat, is is fun to go there.

• Visited June 2011

Luxor, Egypt
“Lovely food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 25 May 2011

This is a new restaurant so I wasn't sure what to expect but I am glad I went. The food is lovely and the staff friendly and helpful. I will definitely go again.

Visited April 2011