“The best guide I've ever had!”

Egyptraveluxe - Day tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$150.00*
and up
Day Tour to Luxors Tombs and Funerary Temples
Ranked #29 of 82 Tours in Luxor
More attraction details
Owner description: Egypt is our dear home and we are so proud of its history and present ,allow us to take you on a tour around its fascinating monuments ,Museums ,churches ,alleys ,deserts and local coffees share with us the joy of exploring and learning more about this antique country with its amazing present life style do more with us with less fees and more fun.
Luxembourg
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The best guide I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

We stayed one week in Luxor and we did all the visits with our guide Nahla; she's really amazing!
She is Very professional, great sense of humor ;-) She has big knowledge about egyptian history and gave us precious advices as well for shopping ;-) She also told us about the balloon ride over the west bank which was an wonderful experience!
I visited Luxor already several times but I must say that Nahla is definitely the BEST guide I've ever had and next time I'll come to Luxor Nahla will be my guide again!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank sonja N

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nahla,what a fantastic tour guide!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

My wife and I visited Luxor for our honeymoon recently during this time we went to see Karnak Temple,The Valley of the Kings and The Temple of Hatshepsut.We had Nahla as our guide on these visits. She has a great knowledge of Egypts history and explained everything in a way that made it easy to understand while keeping you engaged and fascinated.She is down to earth, reliable and easy to talk to making the time we spent with her fly by. She is also very helpful taking us to the chemist on our travels and she even helped my wife to get a good price from one of the traders on one of our visits. She was definitely an added bonus to the week we spent their and we'd thoroughly recommed her.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Nigel N
Dallas, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Very impressed by Nahla.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

We (my wife, my mother and myself) had engaged Nahla on a one day tour while in Luxor and were extremely impressed by her knowledge and professionalism.

She speaks fluent English, obviously an expert in Egyptology, but what impressed us the most was her ability to engage all of us for the entire tour with relevant information.

If you are traveling with a family to Luxor, you should definitely consider Nahla.

I very strongly recommend her.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank jenigiri
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thoroughly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

Two friends and I just returned from a week's holiday in Luxor. We went on two day tours with Nahla of Egypttraveluxe as our guide -the first to the West Bank (the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple and Howard Carter's House) and the second to Karnak. Nahla was really knowledgeable and provided us with the right amount of information to make our tours enjoyable and interesting without being at all dry (which can be a difficult balance to strike). As three women travellers we particularly appreciated having a female guide. We could not believe how reasonable the price was for having such excellent and personal tours. I would thoroughly recommend Nahla as a guide to anyone visiting Luxor who wants to fully appreciate its historic sites.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Katherine M
Seattle, Washington
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Have Nahla show you Luxor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Our Cairo guide was not able to make it to Luxor, so he selected Nahla for our group of 5. She was excellent. Nahla is very knowledgeable (important in Luxor), speaks great English, friendly and very flexible to meet our objectives. Our entire group found her very engaging and easy to work with. Also, my wife very much liked her relatively conservative driving. I highly recommend Nahla.

Visited January 2012