“Excellent , very knowledgeable ”
Review of Emo Tours Egypt

Emo Tours Egypt
Book In Advance
More Info
US$150.00*
and up
Tour to Cairo from Luxor by Train with First...
Ranked #1 of 127 Tours in Luxor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Emo Tours makes it simple to find endless Luxor vacation ideas Whether you want to have a day tour to Valley of the Kings & Valley of the queens or day tour to the East Bank of the Nile where you can visit Karnak and luxor temples or day tour to Hatshepsute temple and Colossi of Memnon or Boarding a Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswa or day tour to Cairo from luxor by flight.we will provide you with the best & Cheapest travel deals to Egypt .Our main Concept in Tourism is that Quality in Travel services is not what the supplier puts in it is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. So Customers Satisfaction are Guaranteed with Emo Tours Egypt Or a Prompt hassle free refund
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Salwa was excellent and above what we expected. Today was a dream come true. She was kind enough to pick us up at the train station prior to the beginning of the tour, this helped us out a lot. Her historical knowledge was incredible and she was extremely helpful in assisting us on the tour. she was sweet enough to buy us a snack and water and was very aware of the temperature and helped us to stay cool. If you need a tour guide, she is the one you want. Super friendly and fun as well. We were lucky to have her on our day in Luxor.

2  Thank karencX7531KV
Write a ReviewReviews (1,113)
All reviews
"west bank"
in 38 reviews
"luxor temple"
in 42 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 10 reviews
in 17 reviews
"tour company"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We just got done with our Luxor tour and I felt the need to leave a review. Ayman Elhassany was our guide in Luxor through Emo tours. We had the best time, learned so much, and felt like everything was done to please our needs. Ayman was very attentive and extremely knowledgeable. I highly highly recommend him if possible. He was very punctual and kept us on schedule while still allowing us plenty of time for pictures. We felt very comfortable and extremely safe at all times. Thanks for a great day and tour Ayman Elhassany.

2  Thank seminario17
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I traveled solo to Egypt for a week and I was looking for a convenient and affordable tour to visit Luxor and Aswan.

I was incredible impressed with Emo Tour Company on how well organized it was the tour. From the time I was picked up from my Hotel in Cairo, taken to the airport on time to board my flight to Aswan it was a very good start . Everything was on time.

By the time I arrived in Aswan my tour guide Victor was waiting for me. There’s not words to describe how great he was. On our way to Abu Simbel the first tour stop, Victor with an extremely egyptian history knowledge was recreating a real movie about this place. By the time we got there I had an open vision about this magnificent place. ( A+ place to visit). After that we did a quick stop to Aswan Dam and the Temple of Philae ( another A+ place to visit ) The little boat ride in the Nile River to visit the Temple it was just beautiful. After I was taken to my hotel. Very nice Hotel .

2nd Day
Our tour started driving to Luxor. It was very pleasant listening to Victor and the way he recreated the egyptian history it feels real.
Luxor was the richest part of this trip. ( Valley of the King,Temple of Hatshepsut ,The Theban Necropolis,Karnak Temple and Temple of Luxor ) was just fascinating.

It was a lifetime trip. From the Beginning to the End. Well done Emo Tour. You guys rocks My Tour Guide Victor . Thank you big times to share with me your knowledge and for made this trip a memorable one.

If someone out there is looking for the perfect tour in a very short time . I highly recommend this one and my Tour Guide Victor

2  Thank Edgard R
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Day trip to Luxor. Picked up from train station on time and taken around Luxor to see sites and do shopping. Very informative tour guide who was very lovely and could not do more to help. Would highly recommend this guide and trip to my friends and family.