All reviews hotel shares pool area corniche restaurant mr nabil large balconies west bank the main hotel amazing garden pool staff an oasis breakfast restaurant la corniche turn down service royal bar garden view howard carter fresh towels
Reviewed 10 July 2011

This Hotel was a true bargain, as a guest you have access to all the Winter Pavillon services and gardens. Which is a nice retreat after a long day site seeing or negotiating the busy streets of Luxor. The staff was very helpful, and the service was great. There is no in room internet but there is a computer you can use in the lobby.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank cprops
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Quite my favourite place to stay in Luxor - a little oasis of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of the city - the gardens are wonderful and the swimming pool large and very tempting! The rooms are spacious and well equipped however on my last visit in March 2011 I was upgraded to the Winter Palace - have never before been able to afford to stay there and it was very pleasurable. I shall be returning in the first week of October (my 10th or 11th visit) and I know that I shall be greeted with charm and friendliness - the staff are wonderful! I would not wish to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank cultureseeker36
Reviewed 16 June 2011

Was upgraded to a Nile view room with balcony so gin and tonic watching the sunset. Every evening I had a different flower design left on my bed and the last one said 'good bye' and a plane a lovely gesture. Pool and gardens are beautiful and with so few people there it was like having a private paradise. Everyone was so helpful and friendly, it made my week extra special. Thank you. Very helpful at the Papyrus shop by the hotel can get you phone cards, taxis and anything you need from the town at a good price thanks guys.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Splash100
Reviewed 3 June 2011

We arrived at the hotel and were really pleasantly surprised to find that our room had been upgraded to a suite. The suite was, in a nutshell, fabulous and way beyond our wildest expectations. The hotel is just a short walk away from the famous Luxor Temple. Our only regret was that we had planned only a single night's stay in this palatial resort. Book online and book early, to avail some really awesome discounts off the published room tariffs.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Parthasarathy G
Mjouda, Reservations Manager at Pavillon Winter Luxor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2011

Thank you very much for your comments posted on trip advisor

We are so happy that our Hotel and services met your satisfaction and look forward to welcoming you soon for a longer stay

Reviewed 31 May 2011

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Mjouda, Reservations Manager at Pavillon Winter Luxor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2011