Just got back from Luxor and we stayed in the Pavillon Winter.
Me and my friend went over for a quick break and we wanted to stay somewhere where would feel comfortable and this was the perfect place for it, the garden which is shared with the old Winter Palace was amazing and truly magical so peaceful and relaxing, pool area was nice and spacious. as for the rooms very very comfortable one downfall was the mosquitos in the room apart from that no complaints....the massage I had in the hotel was reasonably priced.
breakfast was a decent one too...we ate out so cant comment of the food and one other downer no gym which I was rather dissapointed with.
all other facilities are shared with the Old palace so its totally magical when inside I loved it soooo much I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice peacefull relaxing no hassle hotel.
Thank you Pavillon for a wonderful Holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the River Nile in the midst of a tropical garden in the city centre, near the luxor Temple and other attractions such as the Karnak Temple, the Luxor museum, the International Convention Centre and the Mummification Museum. The Pavillon Winter Palace features three restaurants, two bars and a swimming pool. We apologize for any inconvenience that may occur due to the construction work taking place nearby the hotel as of June 14 th 2008 for a period of 6 months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Pavillon Winter Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon Winter Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Pavillon Winter Hotel Luxor
- Luxor Pavillon Winter Hotel
- New Winter Palace Luxor
- Luxor Sofitel
- Winter Palace Hotel Luxor