I am a 15 year old girl, 14 at the time i went to the Jolie ville and i loved it, it was the most amazing experience of my life. The moment we arrived i fell in love with it we both did. The staff are very friendly and are always there to help, the scenery is just breath taking. When you wake up in the morning your first view is the Nile and it’s absolutely beautiful. The sunset and sundown is fantastic, the sun goes down at about half 4 and its beautiful to watch because it goes down in about half a hour. The weather is very very hot, i mean its quarter 12 in the afternoon in Egypt and its 38 degrees Celsius. Pretty amazing don’t you think.?To be honest those two weeks we spent in Luxor were so packed with trips and activities we could never be bored at all. With all it's history and mystery. Here is some things to tell you about:
*Luxor is nice but you will get a lot of hassle from people to buy things of you, if you want it be sure to haggle because they will have a lot of respect for you if you do.
* The Jolie ville has everything you need like : a zoo, 2 pools, a gym, hairdressers and loads more.
I’m sure you will love it and its great for the whole family
September 2009 here we come :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled upon the private "Kings Island" in the Nile that covers 660,000 sqm, the resort truly is an oasis of peace and tranquility. The idyllic, landscaped hotel grounds are expansive and home to the two main buildings, bungalows and three enticing swimming pool areas. The historic sights of Luxor, located only 4 kilometres from the hotel, can be easily reached by complimentary shuttle buses. The island is connected to the mainland only by a bridge and is virtually free of charge. This makes the resort an ideal location for families with children. The resort has been renovated in 2010 and extended by 320 rooms and suites in 10 elegant bungalows, new restaurants, a pool of 2,800 sqm in size and a SPA with fitness centre (from early-sommer 2011). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jolie Ville Hotel & Spa - Kings Island, Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Jolie Ville Luxor
- Movenpick Luxor