We stayed at Steigenberger Nile Palace for two nights when we were on a short visit from Hurghada.
Food in the lebanesse rest was amazing quality and service, shsisha cafe guys were great and the hotel was clean and well maintained.
We liked it so much we recomended it to my sister who is going there tommorrow from London.
Hope she has a great time as we did.
Please look after the Hassam family like us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Our Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel, It is a 5 stars hotel has a unique location amidst relics of a 7000-years-old civilization, in the heart of Luxor, only 1.5 Km. From the temple of Luxor and 10 Km. From Luxor Airport. Guests can enjoy a marvelous view of the mighty Nile in addition to the cliffs of the Theban Mountains on the western bank where the valley of kings and Queens lie. The hotel offers a variety of service and facilities, 11 conferences and break out rooms that can host up to 2000 participants, among other things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel Luxor
- Nile Palace Luxor
- Luxor Steigenberger Nile Palace
- Le Meridien Luxor
- Nile Palace Hotel Luxor