We stayed at the Nile Palace for a week following a weeks cruise on the Nile. The hotel was excellent. Very clean. the staff were all helpful, polite and welcoming. The pool was right on the Nile so you can sunbath over looking the Nile. We were half board and food was good. Plenty of choice for breakfast and evening meals although we fancied a change and did eat in the Thai and Italian restaurants. The Thai was excellent.
The pool side restaurant/bar was great. they would bring drinks and food to you on your sunbed. I recommend this hotel and would definitly go back.
The only negative point was the bed wasn't the most comfortable. but no bed is like your own!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Our Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel, It is a 5 stars hotel has a unique location amidst relics of a 7000-years-old civilization, in the heart of Luxor, only 1.5 Km. From the temple of Luxor and 10 Km. From Luxor Airport. Guests can enjoy a marvelous view of the mighty Nile in addition to the cliffs of the Theban Mountains on the western bank where the valley of kings and Queens lie. The hotel offers a variety of service and facilities, 11 conferences and break out rooms that can host up to 2000 participants, among other things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel Luxor
- Nile Palace Luxor
- Luxor Steigenberger Nile Palace
- Le Meridien Luxor
- Nile Palace Hotel Luxor