Pyramisa Isis Hotel & Suites Luxor
US$45
US$33
Mercure
  • Pool
Pyramids Luxor Hotel(Luxor)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$30
US$56
US$49
  • Restaurant
Cleopatra Hotel Luxor(Luxor)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$25
All reviewsnile viewwest bankpoolsegypttouristsgardenerscorniche
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2013

This was our second stay at the Pyramisa Isis and although the hotel is suffering from lack of guests and therefor the sparkle it once had we couldn't have asked for more. All the staff remembered us and the service we received was second to none. Any requests were met with enthusiasm and then followed through again and again. We were very pleased with our room and the cleaners made the kids day by making animals from the towels. It was clean and the staff never stop working. The pools were good and the pool staff looked after everyone so very well. I can't think of anything negative to say other than the food on the buffet was a bit 'samey' and after two weeks we would have liked something different. I was so sad to leave and hope that we can return before too long.

Room Tip: Always go Nile side as the street is very busy and can be noisy at night.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank lizandpaulwood
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Tired hotel, room and bathroom clean. No kettle so take your own. Huge balcony with loungers (dusty) overlooking the Nile (which we had to pay an extra €10 for). Breakfast basic and not particularly inviting. Fine for a one night stop over as we had.
Had dinner at the Restaurant Maxime just a short walk from the hotel, it was ok.
We had a problem with a transfer bus to take us to the Red Sea the following morning. The reception staff couldn’t have been more helpful as they telephoned the company on our behalf and after one hour a bus arrived for us.
Wifi flaky and only worked in reception.
If you venture outside be prepared for everyone to descend upon you wanting to sell you stuff.
For cheap water come out of the hotel and turn right there is a small shop who charge reasonable low prices. Bank next door to the hotel so easy to get currency.

Room Tip: go for one overlooking the Nile as other rooms overlook a noisy road
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank hawkeye9
Reviewed 29 April 2013

A huge hotel unfortunately empty of guests. The rooms are comfortable and the pools great places to while away the time between visiting the various sites. The staff were kind and considerate. Given the few guests the various restaurants were all located in the same room.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Rooms in bad condition from all aspects. Also very dirty ( I was moved to another room after my request, because the first room was full of cockroaches in the bathroom ). I was then moved to a "good" room, with view to the river, but all the equipment was in bad condition (Beds, bathroom, etc).
Better not eat in the restaurant of the hotel I tried to eat fish and had diarrhea problems...
Poor breakfast. Bad manners by the staff.

Unfortunately, I checked only only before travelling to Luxor, so I had no idea about what I would see there. There are other hotels nearby though that are much better.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank iRENENIS
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I travelled with my daughter who is 21 on speck to Luxor and fell in to the Hotel at 6 am after travelling all night we were exhausted .They offered us a discount and could not have been more helpful.The pool food is wonderful and the view exceptional I really reccommend it ....I left my handbag in reception,money passports !!! ...doopey me and it was dutifully handed back in tact
The people need the business and it is great value .

Room Tip: Nile View and towel sculptures every day
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family