“Wonderful tour guide!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful tour guide!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My family and I spent a week at the Jolie Ville in Luxor and were fortunate enough to have Ahemd as our tour guide. We split up our tours of the West and East Bank to make it easier on the kids (7 years, 2.5 years). Ahmed was extremely knowledgeable at each of the incredible sites, and also was very attentive to our needs (when we needed to take a break, eat etc). He was also very good with our two children, and helped to make their tour special as well. We could not have asked for a better time in Luxor!

For our last day in Luxor Ahemd arranged a photographer for us to take family photos in the Karnak Temple. The pictures turned out amazing and we will never forget our time there. Many thanks for a wonderful time! We hope to return to Luxor soon.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank GlobetrotterBAS

• Arabic first
London, United Kingdom
“Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our trip to Egypt was fantastic and this is because Ahmed and his team made us feel like special guests and always took time to explain us in details everything we needed to know about history of Egypt. We always felt safe regardless curent situation in Egypt, and I would recomend anyone who plan a trip to Luxor and its surrending to contact Ahmed via Luxor for you.

Regards,

Romain & Iva

Visited April 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impressive tour guide!!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My family and I visited Luxor in the end of December and we had a great and fun experience because of Ahmed Abdelhamid. He picked us from the airport and was ready with a plan for touring and enjoying Luxor great historical sites. Ahmed was so knowledgeable, articulate and he spoke perfect and clear English. He has a simple and enjoyable way of explaining the amazing Egyptian history. We felt very comfortable and safe touring with Ahmed. We are now back home in Boston but are seriously looking for our next visit to Luxor and for another great experience with Ahmed.
Adel Moussa
Boston, USA

Visited December 2013
Crested Butte, Colorado
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Excellent Tours”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Ahmed and his team were great. He was articulate and not overbearing in his recommendations. He was very informative and allowed us the space and time to experience Luxor. He was able to help in just about anything we needed. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best trip ever!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I have just returned to London after a magical week in Egypt. The was largely due to the excellent time I had with Ahmed as my guide. He helped me plan an excellent (and good value) itinerary for my time in Luxor. We covered all the main highlights and some others that were more off the beaten track. He also took me to Dendera (about an hour and a half from Luxor) which was one of my favourite parts of the trip.

Ahmed is knowledgable and very helpful, he’s also great at taking photos which was a real bonus as I was traveling solo. I felt completely safe during my entire stay in Egypt and I would encourage anyone who wants to view the amazing sites in peace and quiet to go now. I look forward to using Luxor For You on my next trip to Egypt.

Visited November 2013