Review of Luxor Top Tours

Luxor Top Tours
Ranked #68 of 87 Tours in Luxor
More attraction details
Owner description: We here at Luxor top tours have the pleasure to introduce our tour company to you in no other way than in a practical and brief manner. Years of experience being in the travel industry, dealing with both (IN/OUTBOUND) clients has brought much attention and complete awareness to what our travelers to Egypt (GROUPS/INDIVIDUALS) require. We have created our website for you the customers to view and choose amongst a diversity and unparalleled program, it is possibe to customize your favorite choices of what you would like to see or do and hopefully be satisfied to the fullest. Our activities cover all tourism fields; incoming, outgoing, transportation, meet and assist in the airports, special and tailor made programs, in addition to daily tours and trips to visit the archaeological sites throughout Egypt. We offer a wide verity of programs which are designed to satisfy all your desires and wishes, starting with classical tours, starting with leisure and very special diving, ending with special events programs.
Usa, Tanzania
Reviewed 30 April 2013

i am a tour operator .i got 20 person,s group for visiting egypt .i connect frist time with Mr. hussein .he is very helpfull n proffetionaly person .he co-operate me in this trip .when i arraivel there with my group .i got very good assistance by luxor top tours team .they are so friendly and proffetionaly person,s thanks again Mr Hussein .I will try to come there again to meat u .prices and services are realy best .me recomand for all luxor top tours is the great exeperience .

Jaipur, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
Reviewed 27 April 2013

i am glad to touch with Luxor top tours .it was realy a great exeperience .i was there in last month with our u.s.a friend .when we arrived there .we got best assistance by luxor top tours executives .they was very help full & friendly .i got this exeperience second time .i am allways recomand this company for all the visitors who are planing to visit egypt .i got very good price in flight ,hotels and all trip was realy execellent .me and my all group members are realy wish to luxor top tours .

Luxor, Egypt
“Excelent company”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Some friends of mine came to visit me from the Uk and we arranged tours for me and them through Luxor top tours. They really enjoyed their time here and this company is very professional and well managed. The tour guide arrived on time every day and was very knowledgeable about all the sites in Luxor ans Aswan where we visited for 1 day.
I would recommend this company to everyone coming to Egypt.

Cairo
“honey moon with my wife”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

i feel a very comfort service with luxor top tours from the states to cairo and i'll travel to luxor and the managed my trip with very good flights prices and with reasonable hotel reservation day use cost, me and my wife really appreciate your kind service and i'll be in luxor tomorrow, this review after my cairo visit and for sure i'll adda nother one after luxor visit, i'm very happy with luxor top tours.

My wife, Rosalind will write her feelings to this trip since our first day in Cairo.

I'm really happy to be there and no problem with the Egyptian revolution here, Egypt is very good and cheep place to go, and many thanks to Mr. Hussien for his good service and we hope to see him there at Sound and Light at luxor karnak temple.

Thank you all for theses good times ...

Visited December 2012
Redhill, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 8 December 2012

I have just returned from Luxor, Egypt and I can highly recommend this tour company.
I wanted to see something a little bit different as I have done all the 'usual' sights before so they tailor made a package for me with every place that I had been wanting to see on my previous trips to Egypt, everything from a guided tour of the beautiful temple of Dendera where the history was told to me in detail right down to a camel ride on the West bank of Luxor. Hussein made my holiday an unforgettable experience. I will now use this company every time I go back and recommend them to all my friends. Thank you so much guys at Luxor Top Tours.

Visited October 2012