“What more can I add? Awesome tour” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Truly Egypt Tours - Day Tours

Truly Egypt Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #13 of 81 Tours in Luxor
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for something different? at Truly Egypt Tours we cater for everyone; Whatever you looking for a special holiday with all your friends or on your own. Maybe you would prefer something more luxury or just classical holiday in Land of the Pharaohs? Truly Egypt Tours: your home-away from your home
Pacifica, California, Usa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“What more can I add? Awesome tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Like other reviewers who have been fortunate enough to have "Mac" as their tour guide I was totally impressed and entertained. We visited the Valley of Kings, the Hatshepsut temple complex, and boated across the river to Karnak. Very few tourists around (we were alone in Karnak!) due to political uncertainties. Mac's knowledge of Egypt's history under the Pharaohs, including culture and religion was unending and he easily transmitted this information to me. It's one thing for a guide to just give the facts and move along..it's another when the guide totally enjoys what he is doing, is outgoing and pleasant and..you combine this with knowledge. I absolutely recommend Mac, he is a rarity that ensures you will enjoy and remember your time in Egypt.

Visited August 2013
9 Thank Michael C

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Most memorable experience....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

It was our first time in Egypt Luxor, and Mac made this an amazing experience and a cherished memory, he was able to cater tours within our tight schedule and above all his knowledge of Egyptian history is second to none, me and my partner found Mac to be an extremely honest and charming guide with great prices......plus the onboard humour was for free...... Fora truly genuine and amazing experience use Mac......

Visited May 2013
37 Thank Adeelqa
Coventry, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Best Guide in Egypt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

We first met Mac three years ago when he was our guide on a Nile cruise. He was absolutely brilliant. His care and attention was second to none and his knowledge of Egyptian history was amazing.
We have remained in contact and I am so glad we have. On a recent, very short trip to Luxor from a Red Sea cruise, he came to meet us at our hotel and was able to arrange a fantastic night time kalesh tour for us at very short notice. Nothing is too much trouble.
Hoping to do the long Nile cruise before too long and will certainly look to arrange this through Mac as I know he would not let me down.

Visited September 2012
34 Thank Maz47-11
Stafford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Best ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

We have been to Egypt many times and the last three we had Mac has been the best and most trustworthy person I have come across we now use him and him alone to take us everywhere

Visited January 2013