“Best Tour ever! :)”

Truly Egypt Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #9 of 89 Tours in Luxor
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for something different? at Truly Egypt Tours we cater for everyone; Whatever you looking for a special holiday with all your friends or on your own. Maybe you would prefer something more luxury or just classical holiday in Land of the Pharaohs? Truly Egypt Tours: your home-away from your home
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We had this tour on 26th Sept 2013. Because we travelled to Egypt just after the crisis in August we had doubts if we get to Luxor or Cairo. But we got! :-)
We had to pay a little extra because of the tour became private (instead of bus tour) but I would pay it again for sure.
They sent us a limousine with a nice and professional driver (Hamad) and we had to travel much less as with a bus.
At Karnak Temple our private tour guide was waiting for us. He showed us around in the whole city and explained us all the sights (Karnak, Valley of Kings, Alabastrom, Colossi of Memnon, Hatshepsut Temple). Our private limousine took us everywhere. Our tour guide made huge efforts at all sights to take us in. Everything was closed at first. Everything is SAFE there, we had no problem!
So the organising was very PROFESSIONAL and I can strongly further recommend all of them. I hope we can get to Egypt once more! Nice work we liked everything! EGYPT IS SAFE!!!! DON'T BELIEVE IN MEDIA! TRAVEL THERE!!

8  Thank Szako
There are newer reviews for Truly Egypt Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Like other reviewers who have been fortunate enough to have "Mac" as their tour guide I was totally impressed and entertained. We visited the Valley of Kings, the Hatshepsut temple complex, and boated across the river to Karnak. Very few tourists around (we were alone in Karnak!) due to political uncertainties. Mac's knowledge of Egypt's history under the Pharaohs, including culture and religion was unending and he easily transmitted this information to me. It's one thing for a guide to just give the facts and move along..it's another when the guide totally enjoys what he is doing, is outgoing and pleasant and..you combine this with knowledge. I absolutely recommend Mac, he is a rarity that ensures you will enjoy and remember your time in Egypt.

9  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 4 May 2013

It was our first time in Egypt Luxor, and Mac made this an amazing experience and a cherished memory, he was able to cater tours within our tight schedule and above all his knowledge of Egyptian history is second to none, me and my partner found Mac to be an extremely honest and charming guide with great prices......plus the onboard humour was for free...... Fora truly genuine and amazing experience use Mac......

37  Thank Adeelqa
Reviewed 27 April 2013

We first met Mac three years ago when he was our guide on a Nile cruise. He was absolutely brilliant. His care and attention was second to none and his knowledge of Egyptian history was amazing.
We have remained in contact and I am so glad we have. On a recent, very short trip to Luxor from a Red Sea cruise, he came to meet us at our hotel and was able to arrange a fantastic night time kalesh tour for us at very short notice. Nothing is too much trouble.
Hoping to do the long Nile cruise before too long and will certainly look to arrange this through Mac as I know he would not let me down.

34  Thank Maz47-11
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We have been to Egypt many times and the last three we had Mac has been the best and most trustworthy person I have come across we now use him and him alone to take us everywhere

35  Thank MoiraHawkins