“Excellent reliable service”

Luxor Taxi - Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 85 Tours in Luxor
More attraction details
Owner description: Luxortaxi for the independent traveller to Luxor and Upper Egypt. From airporttransfers to daytours around Luxor or trips to Abydos, Edfu, Aswan. On request tailormade and personal service is our standard. We offer a clean and comfortable car. Emailresponse within 48 hours in English, Français, Deutsch, Nederlands.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Excellent reliable service”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

After reading all the positive reviews of Luxor Taxi we decided to contact them to arrange aiport transfers for our holiday in February this year.

They answered our queries promptly and we were delighted to find them waiting as we exited the airport on our arrival. We were given cool water to refresh ourselves and delivered quickly and safely to our hotel.

The return trip was just as efficient - no anxious waiting - and we arrived at the airport in good time.

Hassan and Ali provide a friendly, reliable service which is really good value for money. We look forward to seeing them again next February.

Thanks, both.

Linda and Duncan

Visited February 2013
1 Thank DocandKate

56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Great driver and guide!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I got in touch with Hassan for my Luxor trip in July 2012 because of his very high reviews on TripAdvisor and I was not disappointed. Hassan was super professional, offered a great price for the services he provided, and also connected us with a great guide, Mohamed, who showed us the highlights and the key things we need to know about each of the areas. We did Valley of the Kings, Hepsetseut Temple, Karnak, and Luxor Temples over the course of 2 days, and every day Hassan was on time, super patient with our food and water needs (even though it was Ramadan at the time), and a great guy to talk to.

I highly recommend that you go with Hassan and his team if you visit Luxor. I sure will if I go again in the future!

Visited July 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Professional private tours in Luxor.”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Me, my wife and our two little kids ( age 8 and 3) visited Luxor for 7 days in November 2012. After reading lot of good reviews we have finally decided to book LuxorTaxi for 7 days. Hassan was always on time, polite, professional, and very knowledgeable of everything. Even my two kids were so happy to spend time with Hassan for every time we meet up. Hassan helped us to plan our sight seeing, felucca ride and many more things. There were so many happy memories and positive things about LuxorTaxi and Hassan. We will definitely use LuxorTaxi and Hassan for our next visit to Luxor. Thanks again Hassan and Ali at LuxorTaxi.

Visited November 2012
Northbrook, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great private tours in Luxor with Hassan and Ali”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

My wife and I visited Luxor for five days in October 2012. I was looking for a private Tour operator who would recommend an itinerary for our stay in Luxor. I decided on Luxortaxi because of great recommendation by other travelers on Trip Advisor. Hassan or Ali and tour guide were always on time and very knowledgeable. They never tried to talk us into visiting any bazars where they might get a kick back on any purchase like so many other operators. Allow yourself enough time in Luxor and arrange a trip with Luxortaxi to Abydos and Dendera, it's an all day trip, but it's worth it . So, if you really wan't to enjoy your private tour in Luxor, get in touch with Hassan or Ali, you won't regret it.

Visited October 2012
Montfort
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hassan for ever!”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Last year 2012 we booked our first trip. Hassan is the best driver of Egypt!!!
We promised him: "We will see you again". Our dream came through.
We booked again a private tour with Hassan for Luxor. This time a 3-day-tour in the beginning
of May 2013.
I can't say enough positive things about Luxor-Taxi. We were very satisfied.
It was truly a great time again and I would recommend this to anyone thinking of visiting Luxor.
Hassan, thank you for everything!

Visited May 2013