“Fantastic, reliable and good fun too!”

Luxor Taxi - Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 93 Tours in Luxor
More attraction details
Owner description: Luxortaxi for the independent traveller to Luxor and Upper Egypt. From airporttransfers to daytours around Luxor or trips to Abydos, Edfu, Aswan. On request tailormade and personal service is our standard. We offer a clean and comfortable car. Emailresponse within 48 hours in English, Français, Deutsch, Nederlands.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have booked previously with Hassan at Luxor Taxi and have to say I would not even think about using any other taxi service. Hassan and his brother, Ali, are both safe drivers and very reliable too. The communication is excellent and nothing is ever too much trouble. Whatever it is that you want to do when in Luxor, or further afield, they are happy to arrange at very competitive prices. We had the great pleasure of having lunch with Ali, his mother and his younger brother, Mohamed. The food was beautiful and the company was great! We always look forward to spending time with Hassan and Ali and can now also include Mohamed too. All three brothers speak extremely good English, they are so polite and ensure your safety at all times. If you are visiting Luxor then I can highly recommend Luxor Taxis for all your travelling needs.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Highly recommended. Good driver with a well maintained, air conditioned car and for a very reasonable prices. We used him to do our airport runs and take us to some temples. Providing us with cold bottled water was a great touch.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

i found good reviews on tripadvisor for this taxi service in luxor.I contacted them by email asking what tours they could do and prices etc.They responded very quickly and gave a very clear list of services they could provide including tours,felucca trip,lunch and guide.When i emailed what i wanted to do they provided me with the cost of each trip including total price of the use of a guide and lunch.The prices were very good excellent value .
I arranged an east and west bank tour with guide and lunch also a felucca boat trip.
Our driver ali was punctual to collect us he was very polite and very friendly.The guide Jasmine met us in our hotel and again she was very polite and friendly they both spoke excellent english so communication was no problem .
WE had lunch at a private garden which consisted of local bread,salad ,cheese ,eggs .the meal was plentiful and delicious.Drink were also provided.Alis family who provided the meal were very friendly and welcoming it was a pleasure to meet them.
both tour were just what we wanted so thoroughly enjoyed them.the boat trip was also excellent
When we were there we asked if they could take us shopping on another day which they did.They asked what we wanted to purchase so took us to the appropriate stores . .
I would advise anyone going to luxor to contact them to arrange there tour as they provide what you want with no set agenda. .
Thanks to luxor taxi our visit to luxor was the best trip to egypt i have had.

3  Thank tanwhit
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have been to Egypt on a few occasions with friends . First time travelling alone I was apprehensive yet Hassan from Luxor Taxi , recommended by a fellow traveller , put me completely at ease. I had been warned about Egyptian men but this company broke the myth and proved chivalry was not dead. Hassan was not only a very skilled driver he was polite , witty and had a great command of English ... My arabic leaves a lot to be desired so grateful for his assistance when in tricky bargaining trips . This family run business was reasonable and safe and made my trip extremely memorable . Would strongly recommend these guys

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking care of my tranfers and trips in and around Luxor in a friendly and reliably way. I enjoyed the services of Luxor Taxi a second time already with pleasure and a constant feeling of safety. Sometimes I even had short notice requests that were always taken care of very promptly.