“Best View in Luxor, Totally Loved the Hotel”
Review of Nefertiti Hotel

Nefertiti Hotel
Ranked #2 of 54 Hotels in Luxor
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Was put off by all the Civil Unrest in Egypt but there was nothing in sight. These are amazing guys running both a hotel and the tours well and in serious need of customors. Dinner and Breakfast on the Roof Top Balcony were amazing and the tour guide they arranged for us well friendly and well informed.

Will definitely be going back

Recommend to everyone. Felt totally safe

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Franki S
ALADINEFERTITI, Owner at Nefertiti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review of your stay at the Nefertiti Hotel. We sincerely appreciate receiving comments and feedback in order to continually improve on our service.

We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us and very much look forward to welcoming you to the Nefertiti Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stayed at the Hotel next door and came over to the Nefertiti every day of my stay in Luxor... love the place! The staff are very welcoming, helpful and have great customer service... The place itself has the most lovely rooftop restaurant with a spectacular vista of the Nile, Luxor Temple and Valley of the Kings. Free wifi and relaxing soft Arabic lounge music its the perfect place to unwind in the afternoon and escape from the dust, traffic and chaos below. Greek Salad, Camel Meat and Milkshakes were my favs off the menu and the fresh juices are great to. Aladin the owner is wonderful and very switched on with creating a great experience for his customers. He also showed me the rooms and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here on my next visit to Luxor!

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room if its available.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Arielle1983

Thank you so much for your kind review . We sincerely appreciate receiving comments and feedback in order to continually improve on our service.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

A very cozy midrange hotel. You get what you pay for. The best part is its location, being near to the train station/Luxor Temple and Museum and even to the local bazars. The roof top is exquisite overlooking the Nile and the Luxor temple. The staff is more than amazing, very friendly and will be willing to help you with anything, i spoke to the manager several times, a very down to earth/ chatty/ friendly person as well. The rooms are cozy and spotless. My only remark would be about the breakfast, It was not fulfilling for me. Other than that i'm sure Nefertiti now will always be my home in Luxor.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Khaled A

Thank you so much for your kind review of your stay at Nefertiti hotel . We sincerely appreciate receiving comments and feedback in order to continually improve on our service.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This Hotel is the best hotel in Luxor! I loved this hotel and it was comforting! The staff was welcoming and I really enjoyed the food as well. The staff always went out of their way to try to make us comfortable and anything we wanted they always went with us to take us there. I felt very safe in this hotel and Luxor in general. The food was absolutely amazing, it was authentic Egyptian food. The roof view was so relaxing and beautiful. My mother and I were able to see the Valley of the Kings from the roof top. Also we were able to meet other kind travelers who were fun as well. Nefertiti is the best hotel in Luxor and I do not regret ever going!!!!

I highly recommend this hotel! Don't hesitate take the chance and go for it because if you hesitate you'll end up missing out! Egypt is perfectly safe and the people are so kind.

Room Tip: Also, close to the hotel is the market where you could buy clothes, stuff to eat, souvenirs, etc. bu...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ameenarahman74

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I booked Nefertiti based on its reviews and I can say...I do not regret it at all!! In fact, I regret not staying longer. Mahmood who serves the food and beverages was so humble and extremely nice. With the little English he knows, he tries his best to carry on a warm conversation with the guests to make them feel comfortable. Such a hard working man! Ahmed is super sweet and goes out of his way to consider your needs. Spent the day chatting with him and enjoyed every moment. Mahmood at reception has such a warm and welcoming smile and again...spends time with the guests to make them feel at home. Aladin (the owner) was extremely hospitable!!! Was very accommodating and very interested in making me feel comfortable. I can't say it enough that this hostel was the best as I stayed in the Sheraton Luxor Resort on my first night and did not feel welcomed as I did at Nefertiti. The food was great!!! Have to try the warm pudding dessert....amazing! I loved the set up of the rooftop, the set up of the rooms, had no issues with wifi!!, staff was excellent!!, room rates were right in budget, close to Luxor Temple, and has such a lovely atmosphere. My experience at this hostel was beyond my expectations. Everyone is different, so if you plan on staying in your room all day or lay out at the pool and not experience the Egyptian culture...then don't stay here...stay at some resort, but if you want to experience the real Egyptian country style culture....PLEASE STAY HERE!!! There is nothing scary in Egypt at all! The media hypes up everything and scared off all the tourist. Please, travelers....don't scratch Egypt off your list...especially Luxor! You will experience aggressive merchants, but that's normal and honestly, the way things are in Egypt now (especially Luxor), I don't blame them to be pushy....they depend on our tourism!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Bibi R

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

The stuffs here r good and the manager Abuyousef is very kind, he gave us a big discount of the hot air ballon, I like him, good man!!! The food is very yummy, especial the local camel meat, when u come, it is necessary to eat, enjoy ur trip in Luxor and this hotel!

Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Liem L
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed in Luxor for two days and it was the worst experience I've had, the room was not very clean, the breakfast too bad and a lot of noise nearby. The reception staff got a good guide who took us to the tours (amazing places), but in time to help arrange tickets to leave it was a mess! They tried at all costs to take more money from us, asked us to tell no one about it, they were trying to buy tickets from blackmarket... I dono advise or recommend and not even for one backpacker night only!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends