Anghiti Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2013

An excellent place for a date night! Would not recommend for kids. Reasonable prices but we always forget they don't include VAT until the final bill, always a bit of a surprise! Also, at least the Muthaiga restaurant does not open until after 6pm.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Their raphta road branch has poor decor and just feels cheap. I had gone to their muthaiga branch once and there was a roach on the wall (cringe). Wouldn't recommend this to anyone

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I went here a few evenings ago. I loved the place!!!! It was with a couple of friends, mixture of both middle-aged and young adults.

Service was fantastic. The waiters were warm, chatty, which I loved. From the start of the evening till the end, they made sure we were well catered for.

The food was fantastic. After we made our order it came fast, no excessive delay. It was ample, delicious, and they packed it for us when we couldn't finish.

A lovely place to go. I'm planning to go back!!! I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

The food is very nice at Angithi but beware their rates on the menu are sans Taxes so always add at least 20% extra on your own to be on the safe side (while ordering food).

Reviewed 6 July 2013

It had been a while since I last visited Anghiti and was not sure what to expect so I had reserved a table. The wait staff were attentive, warm and knew the food items to recommend. It was my friends birthday and though they didn't know they still sang for her! The food portions are enough and fairly priced and would visit again.