“Keep in mind this is in Kenya. It gets 4 stars for a Kenya Pizza Place.”
Review of Pizza Inn

Pizza Inn
Ranked #279 of 573 Restaurants in Nairobi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Innscor Kenya Limited has been operating in Kenya for more than 10 years. We have various brands that complement each other, these include; Chicken Inn, Pizza Inn, Creamy Inn, Galito’s, Stop &Shop, Bakers Inn & Vasilis. We also operate My Shop convenience stores in select Oilibya Fuel Stations.We are a company that employs hard-working employees who share our vision and mission as well as the passion to maintain consistency and quality that endears us to our consumers. We are part of an International company – Innscor Africa that holds various interests in different countries in Africa. Innscor Kenya Limited is a market leader that continues to scale to greater heights while maintaining world class standards.
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Does pizza inn compare to Giordano's Chicago Pizza? Absolutely not. But I give it for stars because I have been living in Kenya for several months and this is by far the closest thing to pizza I have found. It gets four stars for a Nairobi restaurant. If you are in Nairobi and desire pizza hit this place up!

1  Thank josephlewin
There are newer reviews for Pizza Inn

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The pizzas on Tuesdays are pathetic and they will not provide sauces until you ask at the counter. :)

5  Thank moha m
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Pizza on all days but Tuesday is ok. Toppings are used exceedingly sparingly, making it feel like thick bread and cheese meal.

1  Thank John K
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The service you get across the board when you go around the franchise is good and amazingly wonderful. And the best thing is that there b10 minutes for the pizza is actually ten nowadays.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

This place have awesome pizza and I love the fact I can have half and half. I always look forward to terrific Tuesdays