Tribe Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Bedelle(Nairobi)
1,028 results
All reviewsvillage marketkaya spajiko restaurantafrican artboutique hotelshopping mallunited nationsbeautiful hotelfourth floorcommon areasrooftop barmy colleaguebusiness tripnairobi trafficlong flightembassieskenya
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We only stayed here one night, but managed to enjoy ourselves to the fullest. Tribe is a beautiful hotel and quite conveniently located to the Village Market, just a few steps away. The staff was friendly and very helpful, our room quite spacious for our party of 4. We enjoyed our delicious lunch poolside and then our kids enjoyed a splash in the pool to cool off. Dinner was again very delicious, my appetiser was delightful as was my entree...the only negative remark I have is that our coffee and tea took quite a long time to arrive, but we believe the hotel got slammed! Other than this, we enjoyed our stay and highly recommend Tribe without reservation...we would love to come back there soon.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank JerseyGirlF
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Have stayed many times and always a pleasure. Friendly people and a beautiful area of Nairobi

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Stephanie N
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Stay here for a couple night while in Kenya. What a beautiful hotel near Village shopping and dining center, literally walking distant from hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Only had breakfast here but eggs cooked to order...fresh fruit...great variety continental breakfast. Small pool but great outdoor sitting and dining area. Rooms spacious and very luxurious...can't ask for anymore. Would definitely would stay again..recommend young couples solo.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jcote002
Reviewed 27 March 2012

The Tribe is very beautiful with comfortable rooms, a beautiful pool, wonderful food and great service. There is a lovely gym and a beautiful fourth floor bar. Additionally, the hotel is next to an upscale mall where it is easy to shop and there is a pleasant restaurant.
The only negative is that the hotel is outside the city if you want to see Nairobi. But it is on the way to many attractions and makes a comfortable home base or just a place to enjoy life before or after travel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Carol0910
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I was impressed with everything from the service to the striking decor (a combination of modern design and African art). The pool area was probably my favorite part and I spent a lot of time sitting on the islands in the fountain. The shower was also notable: it had a large rainfall style head and was very spacious. I was surprised that they did not clean my room on a daily basis but I'm sure they would have started if I had asked about it. They also forgot to give me my complimentary newspaper one day, but those are really the only two things that ever went even remotely wrong. I would also recommend George the hairdresser at the spa.

Room Tip: I have heard that on weekends the rooms on the top floor get loud. I was on the first floor and my room was very quite.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business