“Great food and ambiance”

Le Grenier a Pain Kenya
Ranked #1 of 9 Bakeries in Nairobi
Description: Le Grenier à Pain is a genuine French bakery chain which will operate in Kenya under a local firm, Boulangerie & Company Limited. Le Grenier à Pain was imagined and created by Michel Galloyer in 1998, and has over 30 branches from Paris to Tokyo. For the first time in Africa, Le Grenier à Pain opens in Nairobi, Kenya.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything on the menu is divine. Whether its breakfast, brunch or lunch, they have you covered. Have been there severally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Found this place about a year ago, and really enjoy returning regularly. It has a very relaxing and nice vibe to hang out. And the service is excellent. This week we had two glasses of tasty rose' along with two green pea soups, a nicoise salad, and a chicken and orange salad. Ended with a very pretty and tasty apple tart and a chocolate eclair. Delicious.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I've been a few times for coffee and a sweet treat and it's a favourite of my sweet tooth. Recently I decided to try it out for breakfast and I was delighted enough that I've been back for breakfast several times.

The service is great and has been consistently so since opening. That us so refreshing in a city where high end restaurants open with impeccable service standards and slip into mediocre within just a few months.

The food, so far, is splendid. Delectable treats and a fantastic breakfast menu, too. I'd recommend it any day!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I’m such a sweet tooth and being here was heavenly for me!!! Their pastries were amazingly delicious and their chai latte was te most amazing tea I have tasted in my life! Love the location too. I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Kenya.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Delicious bread, pastries, and desserts. Nice outdoor seating options as well. The coffee is good too, and they serve wine. The staff is friendly, although sometimes service can be a little slow. The times I have visited there is a mix of Kenyan and expat clientele.