“Beautiful breakfast buffet”

Mandhari Restaurant
Ranked #108 of 583 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A celebrated fine-dining experience, Mandhari offers an unusually diverse yet intuitively chosen menu that has been designed to showcase the talent of our Chef and the diversity of our local, regional and international dishes. And, as you might expect, our menu is supported by an exceptionally comprehensive wine cellar.
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Eggs and waffles made to order. Lovely lattes and all of the fresh fruit, yogurt, lox and breads that you could want!

1  Thank CP12345Washington_DC

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Good food and excellent service, but a bit stiff atmosphere. I prefered to eat downstairs in the regular restaurant.

2  Thank diaden2
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I had dinner at the Mandhari restaurant with my partner and I have to say I was very impressed with the service accorded to us. The waiters were very professional and courteous. They 'walked' us throught the entire meal and were attentive to detail. My wine glass never went empty and the meal selection was exceptional. The waiter showed good knowledge of the menu and presentation of the food was fantastic.

kudos to the team.

3  Thank LocalTraveller254
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Had the opportunity to dine at the restaurant and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were warm and hospitable and the food was great! It is a nice and quiet place and suitable for a romantic or quiet dinner.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

Food average, service absolutely terrible. Roof leaked water on me while I was eating.

2  Thank Brad M