“Great Experience”

Mandhari Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 682 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A celebrated fine-dining experience, Mandhari offers an unusually diverse yet intuitively chosen menu that has been designed to showcase the talent of our Chef and the diversity of our local, regional and international dishes. And, as you might expect, our menu is supported by an exceptionally comprehensive wine cellar.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The staff were excellent as they were attentive without being overbearing.

The meals were superb! Well cooked and flavorful, and they were served piping hot, just as I like it! There were no complaints from anyone on the table and we all had different main courses.

I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I had to write a review as soon as we got home from visiting this restaurant. My boyfriend and I are both interested in food, and we were both blown away by this place. The service, the atmosphere, the quality of the food, and the willingness to go that extra mile for the customers. They really hit "bulls eye" here. If we ever come back to wonderful Kenya, we will definitely revisit this restaurant! Try the ricotta ravioli for appetizer, and the lamb for main course. Amazing! Thanks so much for such a wonderful experience :)

Reviewed 11 July 2014

A evening at Mandhari is sheer joy, pleasure, elegance, you name it! Having dined here over a dozen times, I'm still a great fan because attention is paid to the minute details that make fine dining what it is.
The staff, the service, the food and choice of food and beverage is delectable. My experience last Tuesday was delightful and I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is a slave for fine dining!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I eat here often when travelling and like the hotel it is situated in, the restaurant is very well run. Great curry options - nothing searingly hot, but tasty and served beautifully. Try the lamb and the spinach and cheese options... both sublime!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Open till late, cozy and arm inside as Nairobi is a bit cold at night in June. Nice staff and likely to meet high heeled Nairobians here for a quick chat without having to first secure an office appointment.