“Wonderful food and a chance to enjoy beautiful weather!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Verandah Garden Restaurant
Ranked #406 of 553 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nairobi Central Business District
“Wonderful food and a chance to enjoy beautiful weather!”
Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

Delicious spinach ravioli. Wonderful service. The open air feeling gives full opportunity to enjoy the perfect weather. The key lime cheesecake and French press Kenyan coffee was a treat.

Nairobi, Kenya
“Nice seafood”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I had several times very nice seafood dishes in this restaurant, sitting outside in a nice garden.

Visited April 2012
Jackson, TN
“My Favorite Restaurant in Nairobi”
Reviewed 3 July 2010

I love the Verandah!! I eat here nearly every year and have never been disappointed. I always get the salmon with dill sauce, and those wonderful "chips" (french fries). I love eating outdoors and the surrounding flowers and greenery. My husband and I ate here on our 31st anniversary last year. We always visit the huge gift shop next door, and have bought several things there that you can't find in the cheaper markets. I will continue to visit the Verandah when I go to Kenya.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very average food served...”
Reviewed 28 August 2008

Very average food served on a patio with umbrellas and gazebos. Next to a house containing well-displayed and VERY expensive Kenyan souvenirs. VIEW it here, but don't BUY it here.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook