“Trumps without the bumps”

Nairobi Safari Walk
Ranked #53 of 265 Tours in Nairobi
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

For $20 you can experience wild life in a calm and beautiful environment. Taking your time reading the signs and enjoying the moment. I did a safari in the masai mara and though you see larger numbers of animals I found the mara too vast - the safari walk is still a lovely experience every time I go... definitely worth it. Lions, leopards, cheetahs, rhinos, gazelles, hyenas, monekys, baboobs, zebras its all in here and the best part its right in the city! Canopy walkways bordering the park and the orientation of viewing decks make it a scenic walk with the added advantage of animals lazying and waiting to be admored. Warning: it starts slow and some days lions stay in forest.

There are newer reviews for Nairobi Safari Walk

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Such an exquisite place, no other capital in the world can rival this scenic place especially if you love nature in the real sense of nature

1  Thank juanmuriango
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Hi,

I see many great photos of being able to touch the cheetahs, was there an additional fee to do this? I called up the general line today and was told that it is illegal to touch the cheetahs, however if I pay 40,000KSH then they would allow me to. I thought that seemed very strange and very expensive!

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

1  Thank scarlett c
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I visited Nairobi Safari Walk with a number of my friends on a Sunday afternoon after church. It was a pleasant day and we a large group of young (18 - 26yrs) people.

Now thinking about it, I can say it was fun. It really depends on who you go with. There really isnt much to do, but with fun pals it became wildly fun.

The walkway is large enough to accommodate large groups of people easily, the animals were fun to watch, there were many informative signs and billboards that kept us interested, all-in-all it was a nice way to spend a random afternoon.

I'd recommend this place for any person who has nothing to do on a lovely afternoon. Nothing spectacular EXCEPT HEARING THE LION ROAR!!!! THAT. WAS. FANTASTIC.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Worth while if you want to see native Africa animals. Nice walking on boardwalk and flat stones. Can spend several hours on walk , go at your own pace. Would do it again. Lots of wildlife.

1  Thank Taildragger_1