Review Highlights
Helen has been so helpful, easy refund for covid

I had planned on joining Helen's Kenya and Tanzania tour January 2021 but COVID put a halt on these... read more

Reviewed 30 November 2020
875jessiz
Refund processed so quickly and efficiently

I had planed to travel with Rock My Adventure - Africa in August of this year. The world turned... read more

Reviewed 28 November 2020
edr1974
Calgary, Canada

All reviews small group kenya and tanzania land tours planning safari
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019

My mom and I went with Helen's group to Botswana. It was our first time to Africa and we couldn't have had a better introduction. Helen is a super organized and empathetic group leader and make the logistics of our trip easy. She also organizes primarily small groups which is nice if you are not generally a group tour type of person. I really enjoyed the mix of culture and nature, and the level of comfort/price (think flashpacking). Also, I think we were fairly lucky but we saw loads of interesting animals! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank Rose A
rockmyadventure, Owner at Rock My Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2019

Thank you Rose! We loved having you and your mum on the trip! Hope to see you on another trip soon! :)