“Trip to Kenya”

Go Kenya Tours and Safaris
Ranked #11 of 213 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Go kenya tours and safaris organizes Day safaris both group and Private tours to Masai mara,amboseli,Lake Nakuru,Lake Naivasha,Tsavo East Tsavo west,Shimba Hills,Samburu,Aberdares,Mt Kenya,Mount Kilimanjaro,Kisumu,Kakamega and Many more.They do both Lodge safaris and camping safaris.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trip to Kenya”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I recently had a five day trip to Kenya with my family, which was an unforgettable experience. Robert was very prompt in his reply to e-mails and very helpful in arranging this trip. I had lots of queries and concerns prior to my visit, which was answered by Robert in a very professional way. The main hero of the safari was our guide (Nguta). He is very good in spotting animals as well as knowledgable about different animals/birds. With his help we were able to see Big Five (Rhino, Wild Buffalo, Elephant, Lion and Leopard).

I would highly reccomend Robert and Nguta for those who are planning for Kenya Safari

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Joshna U

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Experience of a lifetime”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I travelled to Nairobi in August for a volunteer medical mission. Knowing the days would be long and intense, I decided to fly to Africa about week earlier than the group so I could recover a bit from jet leg and the 30+ hour trip. Having never been to Africa and not knowing if I'd ever have an opportunity to go back, I booked a 3 day safari with Go Kenya based on the reviews I read on Trip Advisor. Robert contacted me via email within a day. I was nervous to travel so far away, being completely unfamiliar with the country, the people, the culture and without the comfort of my cell phone ;) I was able to call Robert when I got into Nairobi to finalize plans. He assured me my guide Mike would pick me up at my hotel after breakfast. What I didn't realize was that I was about to embark on a completely private tour of the majestic Masai Mara for three days. Mike was amazing. I sat up front with him in the safari vehicle and we talked and talked and talked for three days. He went out of his way to make sure it was the best experience, and it was. I learned so much about the beautiful wildlife and more. He was so knowledgeable, passionate and proud of beautiful Kenya and it was an adventure that absolutely exceeded my expectations. I recommend this fabulous touring company without hesitation and can't wait to return with my husband for the 8 day trip! Worth every penny!!!

Visited August 2013
5 Thank IngAdinga
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic safari experience”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I recently went on a 5 day 4 night safari with my brother arranged by Go Kenya. I would highly recommend this company. Robert Katithi did an amazing job at providing suggestions and making the arrangements according to all my requests which included making sure that we got the rooms I asked for, a gold certified guide and great safari vehicle. I also want to highly commend Pascal M our driver/guide. He definitely deserves his "Gold" certification, great driver, very knowledgable about the animals and the parks we visited. He made sure that we were happy with all the accommodations, food and everything along the way, wonderful person. We went to Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, and the Masai Mara. Go Kenya and Pascal are a great reflection of Kenya and made our experience unforgettable. There was one small problem with the room at the Mara location but Robert solved it right away. Excellent experience.

Visited October 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kenyan safari”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We recently went on a 8 day safari with Go Kenya.We knew exactly where we wanted to go and Robert arranged an itinerary to suit us.Our guide Mutemi pick us up on day 1 and stayed with us the whole time (just the three of us).He was friendly and very professional and knew all the spots to see all the animals.He answered all our questions which were many confidently and in very good English.We saw everything we wanted to see and more including the wildbeast crossing the Mara river and a lioness with a kill.The accommodation was excellent throughout with good food and comfy beds and our final day trip to carnivores was the icing on the cake.I cannot praise Robert and Mutemi enough and would certainly recommend Go Kenya for a trop of a lifetime

Visited September 2013
1 Thank roger662013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great trip to Masai Mara”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We recently undertook a 3 day safari trip to the Masai Mara with Go Kenya and their service was impeccable. Their correspondence before the trip was quick and accurate and our guide was knowledgeable, friendly and seemed to have an ability to find animals where others couldn’t.

Highly recommended.

Visited September 2013

Been to Go Kenya Tours and Safaris? Share your experiences!