“Photographic Safari”

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Photographic Safari”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

Tropical Adventure Safaris

I’m a professional photographer and teacher based in Europe - Switzerland, my main subjects are the African’s wild life, in particular big cats.

We spent 11 days on safari trough Tsavo East – West – Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara with Director Sufiyan and their drivers, and off course the super charged Land Rover V8 4x4 especially built for crazy photographers.

Everything was perfect organized in according with my needs, as a photographer I want to stay out in the bush as long as possible to follow the animal’s tracks, a dreams! I saw almost everything I wanted, from lion’s family to leopards, from red elephants to white rhinos.

I would like to thanks Sufiyan for his knowledge on African’s wild life and off course his skill as a “mud-driver”.

I highly recommend Tropical Adventure Safari to those of you that are in searching of adventures and friendship.

If anyone would like to ask me some question don’t’ hesitate to contact me at: flavio.poggi@flaviopoggi.com

Visited August 2011