“Staying at Casa Bella”
Review of Casa Bella Suites

Casa Bella Suites
Reviewed 5 November 2013

During your stay in Nairobi, I would definitely recommend the Casa Bella as a pleasant experience and a safe and good place to stay at. The area is great, very quiet and away from the city traffic and bustle. I stayed here for a week as it was relatively close to the United Nations compound and wasn't disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Casa Bella Suites

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I would simply echo some of the other recent comments. This place is all about making you feel at home and going the extra mile if and when you need help. In my case my bags got stuck in Amsterdam and I was in a difficult position because I was attending an international meeting. The owner (Indy) gave me a whole lot of stuff and personally drove me to a local shopping centre to buy a new shirt. It made what might otherwise have been a disastrous trip work out very well in the end. The hotel itself is spacious and clean and you get an excellent breakfast. The WIFI is very good by the way. Thanks alot Indy and I will be checking in again the next time i am in Nairobi.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I enjoyed very much my stay at Casa Bella.
I felt very special in this Hotel - a guest that was treated by the name, always available to accommodate my requests (courtesy mobile phone, pick-ups, tourist suggestions, among others).

This boutique hotel is really fantastic and i recommend it warmly to all.

Room Tip: Ground floor, closer to pool and garden.
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I travelled to Kenya for the first time in last September and I spent 3 nights in Casa Bella. It is a very nice place with green areas around. The owner is very helpfull and the service is good. Rooms are clean and spacious.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Having received guests who had arrived in Kenya for their first time, we were looking for something comfortable to fit quite a few of us. We spent 2 nights at Casa Bella and it exceeded all our expectations. The rooms were massive, immaculately clean and boasted amazing views of the coffee plantations just at the back. Indy and his team were excellent; we were very impressed with the hospitality and willingness to help whatever time of the day. It really felt like we were just at home. I would not hesitate to recommend Casa Bella to anyone be it families or just individuals. Next time we visit Nairobi, Casa Bella will definitely be our choice of accommodation.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My family had a wonderful stay at Casa Bella. We stay for 2 weeks and it felt as if we were staying with family. The rooms are spacious, clean and have great views of the coffee fields and sunsets. Meals were very good and breakfasts were hearty. The management also was a font of information regarding shopping, places to visit and restaurants. The Casa Bella is ideally located near several shopping areas, international schools, and embassies. We highly recommend staying here for a short visit or extended stay.

Room Tip: The double rooms facing the coffee fields.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I spent three nights at Casa Bella and I was very happy to discover such a beautiful and nice home. I felt like a family member invited to stay at Casa Bella. The surrounding greenery landscape brings peace and a sense of relaxation that disspate away all the fatigue of the day and staff are welcoming and ready to serve, with a smile. The owner, Mr. Indy was available 24 hours whenever I needed anything. I would recommend anyone who wants to enjoy their holidays or spend some days in Nairobi.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business