Woodmere Serviced Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Trisan Hotel(Nairobi)
View Hotel
Palacina Residence & Suites(Nairobi)
Gramo Suites(Nairobi)
All reviewsshort staypool areasaunasecurityrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my girlfriend and had an awesome time. Spacious and well designed apartments.
We invited 7 of our friends over for a drink and the apartment was spacious enough to accommodate our guests.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Woodmere_Nairobi, Guest Relations Manager at Woodmere Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank-you for taking time to review us, we value your response,come and enjoy our free facilities including Gym,Jacuzzi,Sauna,Swimming pool,Daily maid cleaning among others, we hope to see you again.

Woodmere serviced Apartments
A home away from Home

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I travel to Nairobi for 6-8 weeks at a time every other month and always stay at Woodmere. It is truly my "home away from home." The accommodations are comfortable and homey and the grounds are beautiful. The compound is secure and the space is well designed and private. Aside from the apartments and lovely ambience, the staff truly makes Woodmere special. I always feel like I am coming home to family when I arrive at Woodmere and there they go above and beyond ensuring that you are happy. This is the perfect place for business travelers and vacations alike. The internet is stable, the amenities are great and the neighborhood is safe. It is within walking distance of shopping centres, terrific restaurants (Italian, Lebanese, Nyama Choma, etc.) and pubs. Even when I am home in Chicago, sometimes I get a bit homesick for Woodmere. :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kaitlin_S_CHICAGO
Woodmere_Nairobi, Owner at Woodmere Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Kaitlin,
Thank you for your great feedback. We love that you find a home with us each time you are here. I am glad that you enjoy your stay each time.
We definitely look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Nairobi.
Best regards

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great location with easy access from the city centre. Each room is uniquely and tastefully decorated and furnished. Great ambiance. The compound is leafy giving the place a homely feel. The weather was cold and we got firewood supply at an extra fee. Good value for money compared to similar properties in the area. Swimming pool and secure parking. Most staff have been there for a long time and provide reliable and friendly service.

Room Tip: The studios are good value for small families.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Wanaswa
Woodmere_Nairobi, Owner at Woodmere Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Wanaswa,
We are glad that you enjoyed the great value and ambiance we have at Woodmere. Thank you for all the feedback and we hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I love the Woodmere and have stayed here 4 times. It's like a home away from home, except more beautiful. They have a personal touch with the service, have great hot showers, a lovely pool and sauna, creative architecture with lots of greenery, and each room is individually designed. There's also a small store on site, in case you forgot to buy pasta or beer. Very affordable compared with expensive Nairobi hotels. It is far from downtown but worth the drive in my opinion bc of the service.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Shaun T

Hi,
We are glad you had a great stay with us. The overflowing warmth of your review is greatly appreciated. We hope to have you over again.
Regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I needed to stay on Lenana Road next to the office and this place was just around the corner. I rented a studio for 13 nights and it was very conveniant and affordable. The hot water was running, they service the apartments every day and they will make your stay comfortable as much as possible. However since I was there in August which is the coldest month of the year and I got really cold as the windows are not insulated, but they did bring me an extra blanket Also the WIFI is not very strong and there is no treadmill in the gym :(
Other then that its all good!

Room Tip: Take a room not facing the parking as it can become slightly noisy
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo