“100 percent recommendation for the African Game Trek Safaris”

African Game Trek Safaris - Day Tours
Munich, Germany
“100 percent recommendation for the African Game Trek Safaris”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

To book a tour to Masai Mara in Kenya with African Game Trek Safaris was just a great decision! I am 100 percent confident with the service the company offered! Why? Just two days before I planned to do the safari I contacted the company via email. I got - it was Sunday - a prompt reply of the senior consultant Erick. He confirmed the booking and was immediately willing to meet me in the evening - after his office closed already – at the bus station or at the hotel to do the payment. Erik did much more than he has to do, for instance gave me first orientation in Nairobi. Concerning the safari: everything was as promised. They met me at the hotel and organized after the excursion to Masai Mara a transfer back to the hotel without any additional costs. Safari by itself: also everything as promised. It is very likely to see on the 3-day-safari at least the big four plus the cheetah. We where on our tour lucky and we saw lions hunting buffaloes and other wild animals. The accommodation close to the entry of the safari park is absolutely fine: A mixture of bungalow and tent with washing rooms and electricity inside. Cosy mattresses guarantees good sleep. As I heard from other visitors: the accommodations close to Masai Mara that are more expansive are almost the same. Summering up: service plus price of African Game Trek Safaris guarantees a great travel and nature experience in Kenya. I don't like to make internet based decisions without any personal contact. But in this case I can only recommend without any doubts to make a booking with the reliable company African Game Trek Safaris.

Visited February 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“An Excellent Value for Safari in Kenya”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My friend and I researched about 5 options for our safari in the Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru and African Game Trek was by far the cheapest option. Once we were on the safari, I was impressed at the value we received for our money.

Also, the guides we had were excellent. I saw more animals than I could have ever dreamed of seeing!

I highly recommend this group.

3 Thank heathclayton
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Great value for money"”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We went on a 4-day safari. The first day we visited Lake Nakuru, after that we headed to Maasai Mara. We chose for this company, as it was very cheap compared to other companies (we visited Kenya during Christmas, which means a peak in visitors/prices). First we were a bit hesitant, especially because the price was this low. Anyhow, the safari was amazing. The first day we were alone in the van, the remainder of the days we were 6 in total. In my opinion a good size for a group; everyone could stop when he/she wanted, without bothering the rest of the group. The accomodation the first day (near Lake Nakuru) was basic, but clean. Travelling with my brother, it was possible to get two single rooms without paying an additional fee. In Maasai Mara, we stayed in a tented lodge just outside the park. This lodge was also clean, and even "luxurious" matched with my expectations. The game drives were good, especially in the morning one we saw the aftermath of a kill by lions. Very impressive! Our driver Odhis was a very gentle and kind man, eager to giving us a great experience during our visit. One small remark would be that in our opinion the driver was more a driver than a guide; he only gave limited explanation with the animals we saw and was not very talkative about were and when to spot animals. However, we did see 4 out of 5 of the "Big Five" (all but the leopard), and this did not limit my joy over the safari. All in all I would say this was a great value for money choice and I could recommend this company to all people who want to go on a safari in Kenya or Tanzania. In addition, the communication in advance of the safari was convenient, contributing to the pleasant experience.

1 Thank CharlesP90
Ahmedabad, India
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantabulous Kenya and Tanzania Safari”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We have completed our 10 days safari to kenya and Tanzania in Dec 2013. It was an amazing experience of african safari. We did 4 Night 5 Days Kenya Safari that includes Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Amboselli. Also 4Night 5 Days safari in Tanzania that includes Serengetti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire at very reasonable price which was most important for me as we are on budget.
We booked the safari with African Game Trek Safari after reading all good and encouraging reviews on Trip Advisor. William a Big thank you for organizing this wonderful safari. William always reply to my email in quick time less then 24 hours which is very good. As i have done several emails to him before book our safari but he always guide me on right track and always reply to all my questions. Airport Pickup and Drop was included in the price and no extra cost for that which is very good.
In the early morning we have been pickup from the Airport by Driver & Guide Odhis.Its wrong to say him Driver guide as he become friend of us.William also join us for kenya safari for 3 days which is a great sign of customer service. Odhis got Hawk Eye to spot the animals. He stop us exactly the place from where we can take the memorable pictures. Odhis always do a dinner with us and we discuss the plan for next day. We never feel that we are clients to them its like a family. We have seen all BIG 5 and very happy with that. Odhis promise us to show Black and White Rhinos (which are very rare) at Lake Nakuru and he delivers his promise. All the promise Odhis make us he delivers all. You can never go wrong when Odhis is with you. Only one disappointment of the safari was we were unable to see Kilimanjaro from Amboselli as weather was not clear. Overall its a Great safari in Kenya.On last day William come to pick us up from Amboselli and Drive us to the Namanga Border where we take our Tanzania visa and then he take us to our shuttle bus. Bus was late for 1 hour but he stays there to make sure we take the bus its a great sign of the customer service this guys provide.
We have been doing Tanzania safari with the sister company of African Game Trek safari as Kenya drivers and safari company are not allowed to do safari in Tanzania.We have been pickup from the shuttle bus in Tanzania and drop us at the hotel. Next morning we have been pickup from hotel for our safari. We are very pleased with the safari in Tanzania as well. We are Pure Vegetarian so we make sure William that we get the pure Vegetarian food and they provide us the food was above our expectation. All in all they care for us like we are family members.
If you book the safari with African Game Trek Safari with William and Driver as Odhis you will never go wrong.
Odhis Don't Forget your promise in next safari i want to see Kilimanjaro.

2 Thank BenAmd
Blantyre, Malawi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“that was great”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

great. i worried about Kenya trip. because i'm young and solo. but i didn't worry about everything after i met this company. coz i'm sudent so i need reasonable price. i searched many company for my trip. but Game Trek Safaris is cheapest and trust-able. so i choose this company. but it was nice choice. and my friend of during safari was also fantastic. we felt like a family. i think that was thanks to Game Trek Safari's staff. even i used the nairobi tour on this game trek safaris after safari finished. and also their staff was nice. they are very nice :-) now i have a good memories in Kenya. thanks!

2 Thank dassolk

Been to African Game Trek Safaris - Day Tours? Share your experiences!