Checking-in after an unpleasant experience at another hotel is quite a relief. If you've stayed here before it's all fairly predictable and check-in is a pleasant experience, especially when still chuckling at having been greeted with a cheery "welcome back, Sir" by the Concierge and responded with "I've never been here before".
For me, the excitement of wondering what won't work in the room this time is always part of the thrill.This time it was the hot water tap to the sink.
On check-out three days later, and despite having been reported and re-reported, it still didn't work.
I was planning to suggest they use the proceeds from the outrageous in-room internet connection charges to hire a plumber, but every time I saw the General Manager wandering around with the air of a man who doesn't have a care in the world, I realised it would fall on deaf ears.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International