Decent enough Hotel. There are signs of ageing across the hotel - rusted faucets, dusty covers etc. Some areas, like the Lifts, are getting renovated. The Staff is wonderful and very polite. The saving grace was the excellent sleep quality. Internet speed is decent, although if you dont have it included as part of your room, you will have to shell out USD 22 more. A better option would be to pay and upgrade to the Executive Lounge. You can strike a deal with the manager, pay for the upgrade, and get internet free as part of the upgrade.
Always try to get rooms on the higher floors. These are the executive floors and have better rooms. Try to work your charms on the front office staff and get a room overlooking the Pool :). It is worth every penny paid, specially during summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International