I stayed in a pool level room for an overnight as a stop over on my way to Masai Mara. On arrival I really rechecked the spelling to make sure that it's a real Hilton. Rooms are old and run down. No touch of the Hilton that's known to us. Except for the fact that it is centrally located, there is nothing special about the hotel. If you are looking for a stop over accommodation, it will just serve the purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Splitty, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International