Nairobi traffic is gridlock at best. It took us 3 hours to travel the 12 miles from the airport to the Hilton. According to the shuttle driver this traffic is common and to be expected. Once we arrived they told us they were overbooked so our pre-paid Junior
Queen Suite was not available so would we accept a Standard Room with free dinner? What a joke. Best Advice - stay as close to the airport as possible for flight connections and to preserve your sanity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International