“Great Experience at PANAFRIC”
Review of Sarova Panafric

Ranked #24 of 169 Hotels in Nairobi
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Great experience. Right next to the road yet very quiet. Very friendly staff and room standards were high compared to the last time I was there. It is evident they are working hard to raise the standards of the hotel. The food had a good variety. Well done Sarova!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your great experience at Sarova Panafric.

It's great that you selected Sarova Panafric and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always, and making your stay with us great. We definitely look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 4 days in April 2014. The room was excellent, the restaurant had a good ambience and the food was very good. Friendly & hospitable staff. Good location with hardly any noise despite the busy Valley Road. Great atmosphere, comfortable accommodation!

Room Tip: Try Room 401, value for your money!!

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at Sarova Panafric.

It's great that you selected Sarova Panafric and I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff excellent and without exception, you found everyone welcoming.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I chose the Hotel for a conference for our organisation that is based in Brussels.
The airport reception blew them off, thy really appreciated the welcome with a refreshing towel and cool water, and the good transfer cars.
For the first time in 4 years there were no complaints
The Hotel is very clean and great. The staff are very friendly and efficient.
Any issues we had during the conference sorted swiftly.
The food is great, I really loved the fruit smoothies and fresh juices... plus there is a great choice at the flame tree restaurant.
It is also near the CBD so most of the participants could walk there in the evenings and back before dusk.
In all we had a great stay, I bet my name on them and I was not let down.. I am happy!!

1  Thank Ati J

Dear, Ati

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at Sarova Panafric.

I am happy that you selected Sarova Panafric and I am glad to read that you found our hotel wonderful! I'm elated to read that the airport receptions was appreciated by you and your team.

Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always, and making your stay with us great. I will pass on your warm words to them personally. We definitely look forward to hosting you again and please do let me know when you'll be coming back to visit.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Nice room, if a little dated. Staff were friendly and helpful. Restaurant and bar had a good ambience and the food was very good. There was a live singer and band one night. The breakfast was good quality and varied. The location was good: near, but not in, the downtown business district. No noise problem, despite the busy main road outside. Easy transfer to and from the airport, as well as the UN complex, though the traffic can be a nightmare. I would recommend it for the price.

Room Tip: Higher the better, I guess...

Dear Jim,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at Sarova Panafric.

It's great that you selected Sarova Panafric and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the food and entertainment . Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always, and making your stay with us great. We definitely look forward to hosting you again and please do let me know when you'll be coming back to visit.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The Sarova Panafric is a hotel that is easy fir your pocket. Average in most but comfortable and accommodating in many respects. Its mostly used for conferences and workshops therefore brace yourself for crowded meals at the pool side, The flame tree, though is fairly good especially in the evenings. It's close to the CBD but a walk there is not very advisable.

Dear Kim,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Sarova Panafric.

It's great that you selected Sarova Panafric and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am glad that you had a chance to dine at our flagship Flame Tree restaurant, which is usually where guests are seated if the pool bar restaurant is crowded.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times during my transits through Nairobi. Their food is fantastic and they really do make you feel at home. The staff are all entirely very nice and they will do their very very best to ensure that you have a 100% satisfaction. I really love this place. It appears a lot of people do also because recently when I try to book this hotel, it is always fully booked :(

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Tony,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at Sarova Panafric.

It's great that you selected Sarova Panafric and I am glad to read that you found our hotel fantastic. Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always, and making your stay with us great.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed here for two nights, one before and then one after our safari, it was included as part of a Safari package. We really liked the hotel, the service was excellent, the staff were friendly and the food was good. We especially enjoyed the lovely breakfast on the terrace.
It is an easy walk to Uhuru gardens and the city centre.
The hotel also stored a case for us whilst we were on safari without charge.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter and overlook the pool. But they also catch the sun.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear David,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at Sarova Panafric.

It is great that you selected Sarova Panafric and I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are wholly committed to serve our guests exceptionally and ensure that their stay is enjoyable and they will be elated to hear such feedback.