“very nice last trip”

US$80.00*
Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour
US$64.00*
and up
Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlife’s Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick’s...
US$75.00*
and up
Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Center and...
Ranked #3 of 127 things to do in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: Noble black rhinos are the highlight of this amazing park, Kenya’s first national park and a local treasure.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my last stop before leaving Kenya. I had already been on several game drives and found this one to be a rewarding experience. My encounter with a Black Rhino stands out in my mind especially.

1  Thank Mitchell K

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We booked this through the hotel reception. Price was ok. Our driver was a nice fellow and good knowledge of animals and the park itself. We saw everything you could possibly see in few hours and only 20 kilometers off the Nairobi downtown

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is a wonderful park and to think it is so close to Nairobi. I went with 2 business friends and our guide, Peter who you can find on gmail.com with the id pmhappytours2 . Both my friends had been to the safari in South Africa and said this was so very much better.

I was extremely impressed by the array of wildlife we saw, much due to the route that Peter took. We saw tons of zebras, lions, a rhino, giraffes, alligators, and the list goes on and on.

I would highly recommend checking this out even if you just have a morning. You can see my review of Masai Mara for an experience of a larger safari but much further away.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Before leaving for a safari, we went to the Nairobi National Park. It was delightful, including the moment when a male baboon jumped into our safari vehicle, grabbed a half-eaten granola bar and jumped out. We were treated to lions walking along the road, elephants, zebra, impala, gazelles, zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, ostrich, eagles, vultures and hippo. It was well worth the time and entry fee!

1  Thank irislover04
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I had a few days in NNP in October 2013 and was my first introduction to large African Mammals. Lots of different antelope, zebra, giraffe and the amazing Lions. I was though blown away by seeing both Black and White Rhino and large numbers of both on three different days. I would have liked a little longer here as the birdlife is spectacular, but there is just so much to do in Kenya for the wildlife enthusiast/photographer