“Nothing went right”

Ranked #82 of 547 Restaurants in Nairobi
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Antiguo Cuscatlan, El Salvador
“Nothing went right”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Heard this was a nice place, but nothing seemed right. The service was terrible, food late with wrong items that took forever to replace and mediocre taste. What we wanted was not available. Things got so bad my friend went to complain to the manager who instead of trying to address the issues yelled at the waiter. Never going back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Acebo R

“Nice open sitting, average food”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I liked the setting, but food was not the best. I was there with two friends and all of us had an issue with our individual orders. To be honest, the food was bland.

Visited October 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
“Great Place for a Family hangout, food and Drinks. (A party as well)”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This is a place I will never get tired of. The garden setting is amazing for a sunny afternoon or even a nice evening out as the amazing lighting of the place at night is usually exquisite. It is located on my way home and most of the times I usually find myself passing there even if its just for a cocktail or a meal. The place looks bright and alive at night due to the wonderful deco and lighting done. The gardens are well kept with strategic tables set covered by 'tents' which can be covered in case one wants privacy from the others. It has an outside dinning area next to a bar but one can also choose the inside area according to preference. There is also an executive lounge you can book for that exclusive party you want to throw, we did that once for my friends party. The serene is simply amazing and offers a choice of indoor or outdoor. Not forgetting to mention the food. Their ribs are my best delicacy, and yes with the all you can eat offer, I find myself there most Saturdays. This place is accommodating to both all as children also can enjoy other activities mostly during the day.

• Visited September 2013
“Superb”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We went there with my Wife and daughter and we all loved it. Even respectable members of our Parliament were there. There is enough fun for the young ones, you don't have to worry where they are since security is very goood.

The food is nice although a bit pricy but quality is excellent.

• Visited October 2013
Harare, Zimbabwe
“Hidden but worth while experience”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Tried this place on a Sunday afternoon. Certainly tucked away next to a security company and have driven past a number of times without noticing it. The outside tables were monopolized by families illustrating its child friendly environment, with a supervised playground nearby. We sat near the bar area away from the mid day sun. Both of us had grilled tilapia with steamed vegetables. Fruit juice choice was rather limited. Did not try out the dessert but had a pleasant masala tea instead. Waiters were polite and accommodating, at the same time providing instant choirs for two children's birthday choruses. A very relaxed environment and one could not hear the traffic. Would go earlier in future to sit under the trees although jacaranda trees
were in bloom and their flowers were falling on tables. Meal was reasonably priced and the place is worth trying for an evening meal.

• Visited October 2013