“The SPA - amazing”

Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi
Ranked #2 of 169 Hotels in Nairobi
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I went to The SPA at villa rosa... - great great service. we did the signature package. and as it says on the brochure, they did exactly that. we were welcomed with some hibiscus and orange water, and some grapes and then started the treatment. very soothing, calm, relaxing and they actually get rid of all the stress and tension in your body. you then end the treatment with some tea and some nuts in another room. we finished by sitting in the Jacuzzi for a while.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
ManishNambiar, General Manager at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear S0nki,

Thank you for the review on Kempinski The Spa.
Our Spa Manager and I are extremely happy to read that you thought Kempinski The Spa was amazing.
The spa was only launched a couple of days ago, so its great to receive such wonderful feedback.
I do hope that you will be back to experience another treatment at Kempinski The Spa.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I recently just stayed at the hotel with my Missus who was attending a conference there. It's a pretty nice hotel, still a bit new and i like the building structure, rooms are small though but very clean and supplies are constantly being changed. We had some issues with the air conditioning as we couldn't regulate it from the room but I'm sure that will be corrected. They have a good gym and fully equipped spa and their staff are also courteous. The central shopping malls is like 5 minutes walk from the hotel so pretty convenient for those that don't like hotel food. Overall, I enjoyed my stay there and may stay there again when next in Nairobi

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skibochi
ManishNambiar, General Manager at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear skibochi,
Thank you for your review on Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi.
I am pleased to read that you accompanied your wife on this trip and had the opportunity to stay with us.
Thank you for the note on the air conditioning, i will look into this with our Chief Engineer.
Thank you for the compliments on Kempinski The Spa, which we just launched a couple of days ago. Kempinski The Spa has a great, distinct philosophy and the treatments are definitely worth a try.
We do hope that you will be back to stay with us once again in the near future to enjoy the hospitality at the hotel.
In case we can be of any support with future reservations, please do get in touch.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

An excellent hotel with some minor flaws. My room did not have an iron, but after calling the front desk, it was quickly solved. Other than that, a fantastic facility. Great gym and pool. The one star deduction comes from the painfully slow check-in process.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AdventureAddict86

Dear AdventureAddict86,
Thank you for your review on Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the facilities at the hotel. Glad to also note that the front desk were able to respond to your iron request quickly.
In regard to the slow check in process, i apologize for this and have taken this up personally with our Rooms Division Manager.
We do hope that we will have the opportunity to host you once again at the hotel in the near future.
In case we can be of any support with future reservations, please do let us know.

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights while on a business trip. Lobby and checkin service was great. Room service and overall services at the business centre was prompt. Rooms are spacious, bright and airy. The only area of improvement would be the room service and a la carte menu selection. I was not completely satisfied with the range of food options and cuisines available. Also, the vegetarian selection needs some more creativity. Other than this it is a fantastic new hotel conveniently located in Parklands.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ManishNambiar, General Manager at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent review on Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi.
I am happy to read that the check in experience at the hotel was great, glad to also note that you were happy with the prompt service in regard to room service and your business center needs.
The rooms at the hotel are definitely a nice treat - they are wonderful to live in.
Thank you for the note in regard to our food and beverage options including the selection of vegetarian dishes, i will take this up with our Executive Chef.
We do hope that we will have the opportunity to host you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Excellent meeting venue. We were treated very well by all staff and even stayed well beyond our meeting time. Ample parking and excellent food. Beautiful conference rooms and warm reception. First class equipment and staff on hand to assist. Enjoyed a tour of the rooms which look great. Lovely gardens and good use of space. A jewel in the middle of the hectic highway.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Wakesho254,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi.
My team and I are delighted to read that you loved the meeting experience at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, it’s our endeavor to provide stress – free meetings for our delegates with excellent high tech facilities.
We do hope that we will have the opportunity to host your next meeting at the hotel, in case we can be of any support with future bookings please do get in touch.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Wish the staff were more 5 star hotel-like. That would certainly want people to come back and pass on a good word about the hotel/service encouraging more people to visit because at the end of the day, people come to expensive places expecting a certain level of service!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank AnHonestReviewer2014

Dear AnHonestReviewer2014,

We value guest feedback, and notes such as yours ultimately allow us to serve our clients with perfection.
When you stayed with us in October, the hotel was in its soft opening phase, it had only been a month since the hotel opened its doors to guests on 01st September, and I am disappointed to learn that your visit was less than acceptable. Please accept our apologies on behalf of the team at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi.
Having been in operation for a couple of months now, my team and I are confident that you will enjoy your next stay at the hotel.
We do hope that you will be back to stay with us in the near future.
In case I can be of any support with future reservations, please do get in touch.
Rest assured we continue to work diligently to provide memorable travel journeys for our guests.

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

My friends and I enjoyed our stay. Everything was perfect; from the service to the food, to the very comfortable bed... except the wifi was on and off (only criticism I have). I highly recommend and will definitely stay there again, next time I'm in Nairobi. :)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
ManishNambiar, General Manager at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Warlda M,
Thank you so much for your review on Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi.
I am happy to note that you had an enjoyable stay at the hotel. Its also nice to read that you took the time out to spend some time with your friends.
Thank you for the feedback in regard to the wifi, I will look into this with out IT Manager.
We do hope that we will have the opportunity to host you at the hotel once again in the near future.