My husband and I took a two week Safari in Africa. We arrived in Nairobi around 8:00 pm, so were tired from the long travel. The hotel is small, but the staff friendly and accomodating. We were able to order food, and wine/beer before heading to bed. Rooms were comfortable and modern. We had to go up several flights of stairs to get to our room, but we had a busboy carry our luggage. This hotel is expensive, so hard to justify the price when we were just there to sleep. Not sure if there is anything to do near the hotel, since we were only there overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Jovago.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites