Me and my partner stayed here as part of our honeymoon trip through Kenya and Tanzania! This hotel was by far the most impressive throughout out travel. The service was fantastic, the room equally so. Our only regret was that we only stayed one single night... We would have loved to stay at least a couple of days to enjoy the hotel more.
Highly recommended is the restaurant that belongs to the place that plays live jazz music while you are dining! The atmosphere and food is simply great!
Small things like having a DVD library where you can just pick your movies are just fab add-ons to this great hotel! We loved it!!!1
Honeymoon or just passing through Nairobi, this simply must be the best place to stay at !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites