“Another Superb Indian Restaurant in Nairobi”
Review of Bukhara - CLOSED

Bukhara
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I ordered vegetarian dishes and was very impressed by their quality,and freshness. I ordered the hara hara kebab,and the yellow dal tadka. The garlic naan was also excellent. I enjoyed being able to eat outside on the terrace. the service was polite,and friendly.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Firstly this must be one of the prettier restaurants in Nairobi, with a 2nd floor terrace overlooking some of Westland’s skyline and a stylish décor. However it’s the food that’s the best part - simply delicious. We had their Tandoori Fish tikka followed by one of their specials, a Fenugreek [ methi ? ] Chicken Masala dish with Buttered Naan – just fantastic.
Surprisingly , pricing was reasonable and no taxes added on the final bill- thankfully.
Service was fine though the waiter wasn’t too sure about what wines to recommend/ suggest.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Absolutely delectable food with the flavour of the dishes being spot on. We had their Chilly Paneer as a starter, followed by their Chicken Tikka Masala & Mutton Rogan Josh, all of which I'd say are the best I've had in Nairobi.

Surprisingly good value too, with menu prices being all inclusive, so you pay what you see on the menu, just the way I like it ! I suspect though that the pricing would not stay this low since I was told they are currently on a 'soft opening' with introductory prices, understandable considering it is by appearance as well a premium restaurant complete with open air terrace with a view of some of Westland's skyline.

The only negative would be the service, which I found to be a little slow, but perhaps thats since it seems to be 'early days' with this restaurant, but the quality of the food made up any other shortcoming.