We stayed at House of Waine for 2 nights in January 2010, and have such a great memories from the place. The hotel provides a great escape from sometimes chaotic Nairobi city life and provided us a nice beginning for our Kenya experience. The best things about this hotel are:
- One of the most helpful and attentative hotel staff we've ever exprienced.
- Lovely and spacious rooms decorated with true African style and great attention to detail
- Beuatiful garden and pool side area, with bar
- Delicious breakfast with fresh local fruits
- Location was peaceful, quiet and beatiful,perfect for low-key relaxing
We hope we can visit House of Waine again and can truly recommend this hotel to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- House of Waine is a family owned and run property and this is reflected in the name Waine which is made up of the initials of the family members. Originally a family house, it was lovingly converted to a boutique hotel and eventually opened in 2004. The interior design takes its cue from the Matriarch of the family and is imbued with a timeless elegance much like her. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Jovago.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your House of Waine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Of Waine Hotel Nairobi
- Hotel Of Waine
- Of Waine Hotel