Free cancellation until 04/08
US$200
US$153
Trip.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$256
US$216
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$99
US$72
Priceline
All reviewssoko restaurantthai restaurantred pooldevarana sparooms are spaciousroom service isworld classamazing hotelbusiness hotelluxury hotelmy colleaguechecking outbusiness tripdusitd2jessegymsecurity
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve travelled Africa and I have stayed at a lot of international hotels. I would like to express my gratitude to Eric and Hazem that have made my stay at DusitD2 a most pleasant experience. I would like to embroid on this issue. I had braaivleis like back home and all the meat was very tender, tasteful and sumptuous. Something totally opposite that I have experienced in the rest of Africa. I rest my case

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Chris M, General Manager at DusitD2 Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Vauled Guest,

I would like to thank you for having taken your precious time to post your feedback and experience on your recent stay at dusitD2 hotel, Kenya.

It is our constant endeavor to exceed our guest's expectations and I am thrilled to note that we managed to achieve this with you during your stay with us. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgment is our greatest reward!

Once again we would like to thank you for your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back soon here in the beautiful dusitD2 hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The warmth and hospitality greets you right at the entrance. Great ambience with smiles all around, fast service, delicious food and absolutely stunning decor, what's there not to die for. Special thanks to all who made our night memorable and to our wonderful host, thank you and expect to see us there more frequently.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris M, General Manager at DusitD2 Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback further to your stay with us.
We pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay, especially the service provided by the hotel team.

Thank you for your recognition of our efforts and it does inspire us to keep raising our levels of service through innovation and understanding our guests even more. We have always said that our people are our most important asset, and your favorable comments confirm that belief.

We do hope that you will visit us again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed a week and the service was close to faultless. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. The gym and outside pool are to an excellent standard. The Thai restaurant is outstanding. Bed was enormous and very comfortable. I was brought hot milk on request most nights at no extra charge. My one quibble is my first room smelt bad and it couldn't be remedied. They cleaned the air conditioning filter and tried to wash the carpet. Once I was moved after 2 or 3 nights my stay improved immeasurably. I'd definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

It is always a pleasure to be of service to guests such as yourself and the team thanks you for the specific mentions. We always want all our guests to only have the fondest memories of their visit with us and to always return back. Your generous words of praise will certainly be shared with her the team members.

We do hope that we will have the opportunity to host you once again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is to register my gratitude with compliments and appreciation for the service and care I received at The Dusit D2 Nairobi. I took my wife (ric above) on our first outing in almost 3 years, and I wanted it to be perfect. The staff did not disappoint me.

Every staff member with whom we came in contact with particularly the Porters and then Receptionists were so attentive and kind enough without forgetting the housekeeping and room service. Soko was just superb and extending to Soi for the Tapaz bites complete with a visit to Devarana Spa was just something out of this planet. We have already decided to return to this Hotel for our next vacation which will give us slightly a longer stay worthy for such a beautiful place guaranteeing maximum enjoyment with pleasure.

Thank you again DusitD2 Nairobi for such an outstanding service.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback further to your stay with us.

We do hope that you will visit us again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great nyama choma wrapped very well with high hand service experience! With very attentive service personnel's who will not only ensure an hassle free environment is meant for you but also will surpass your days expectations,

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends